Other Treadmills:

ProForm 750 Treadmill

Pros

Cons

get fit

Great product, works well, delivery was really fast and the price was just right. The machine was easy to put together with the easy to follow instructions. The display panel is bright, easy to read, and accessible, and I love the built-in water bottle well. Custom and preset programs make it easy for anyone to get a decent workout without thinking much about it.   It has multi incline setting and many speed settings to pick from.it has a attachment that you hook onto your shirt and if you fall off it automatically stops the track from moving. A great treadmill to work out on .I love my maching to trim me down,if I keep at it.

don't get this if you are a serious runner

I am a serious runner, typically running about 1200 miles per year, and I like exercise equipment that will stand up to a serious pounding and wear and tear that i will put it through.  With that said, I would not recommend this piece of equipment for someone that is a serious runner and hopes to get a treadmill that will run for an extended period of time without any issues, breakdowns, or malfunctions.  Most people that review treadmills write the review after they have had it for a week, and have used it three or four times.  The problem is that doens't measure the life of a treadmill.  I had this treadmill and it was totally shot within a little over a year.  The walking belt would slip, I would get that fixed.  The ball bearings would kick loose and make a terrible racket in the front of the machine.  The walking deck cracked 2 times.  Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are a casual walker, then it might be fine.

ProForm is the Best

from Nashville, TN

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

ProForm is a brand that I trust, so this is the brand of treadmill that I went for. Overall, satisfaction is something that I have. I wish that I used it more than what I do, but I have used it enough to have nice things to say about it.

First, I am not someone that likes to put things together, but I didn't find this machine difficult at all. I just needed a couple of tools, and had it together without throwing anything across the room. So, that is a great thing for me.

This machine has your choice of 10 workouts. This feature allows you to do different exercises so your body never 'adjusts' to the same boring routine. There is a nice size LED screen on this machine, so you can easily see how far you have run, check your hart rate and much more.

The best thing about this treadmill is the fact that you can hook your MP3 player right in and listen to all of your favorite songs as you walk or run. that really makes time fly so you will get an even better workout.

The treadmill has both incline and decline features, again something that makes it easy to get a complete workout.

Finally, there is a cooling fan that hits the core of your body to keep you cool as you run.

Bottom line: great machine, great price.

Excellent Treadmill!

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

I have been a runner for almost 10 years now. I have a lot of experience with treadmills. This is one of the best I have used. It runs really smoothly and has a great deal of performance features. I usually use the interval training feature on this one. It also has programs for fat burning, endurance building, sprints, and many more. The belt is smooth and runs well underneath you. It also has incline features. If you are looking to invest in a treadmill, I would highly recommend this one.

Mine has worked great with no problems. It has multiple features that work to give you an awesome workout.

Comfort
I think this belt runs smoother than others I have run on. It is easy on the knees.

I had to read the manual when I first got it to understand all the features. If you do that, you will have no problem using it.

Mine has held up well for about a year now. I use it frequently.

I really like the design of this one. It looks classy and looks nice in my workout room.

Great Treadmill for Walking or Running

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

Since there is nowhere to walk in the winter where I live, I go to our local gym in town. they have the ProForm 750 treadmill there and I love it. The treadmill is very durable for both walking and running. I like the option of using one of their preset walking programs or you can customize your work out to the way you want it. The machine inclines as well if you want the uphill feature. It has adjustable speeds for walking and running from an easy pace to a fast run. You can see your progress on the light up screen as to how fast you are going and how far. It is comfortable to use and the design is up to date and modern. I really like this machine and it would be a good one to have in your home as well. It is a good machine for both beginners and advanced runners. I would recommend this machine to anyone that wants a great walking treadmill with lots of options. It is durable, performs well and is easy to use.

• Comfort:

Wonderful treadmill! I love it!

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

We got this treadmill about a year ago. It was used when we got it and I wasn't sure how long it would last but it has held up so well! I love using it! It works wonderful for running, jogging, or walking! I love the fact that when I need to stop suddenly I can just pull the emergency stop cord, however all your tracking info from that run/walk will be lost if you pull the emergency stop, so keep that in mind! I love the fan built into it especially for walking! I love the calorie tracker and the pulse tracker as well! It has a great tilt if you are wanting more of a workout and is easy to adjust! I also like the storage space to put my ipod, water ect.while I workout! It's not the quietest treadmill but I keep it in my basement so it's not bad at all! I would recommend this treadmill to anyone looking for a good quality one!

This treadmill has great performance!

This treadmill is super easy to use!

Very durable!

I love the design of this treadmill.

Lose weight

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

I had a goal of losing the 10 kilos I had slowly gained in three years and with the help of the ProForm 750 Treadmill I lost that weight in three months before a family event and I have lost another 10 kilos and range at 60 kilos at the healthy range for my height and age. I do want to lose more but I am taking it slow on this great treadmill product, as maintaining weight is a lifestyle not a few months task and then drop it forever. This was the first exercising equipment I had ever used and I am especially happy with the results that the ProForm 750 Treadmill was able to deliver with losing kilos to my goal weight. It was worth every penny my parents had spent on it and the entire family is using it all the time in hopes to lose weight and become healthier before the year is over. I plan to continue to use the treadmill at least three times a week to maintain the healthy body I have now. For first time treadmill buyers, I recommend this ProForm 750 Treadmill as the brand is top notch and you will lose weight..

Proform 750

Profile Image

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

Great treadmill if you only want one for a few months! I bought this a few years ago and it worked great for a while. I loved the incline on it and it had several pre-set workouts that I could choose from. It wasn't loud and didn't take up too much space. Then out of nowhere, the motor stopped working. Since it had been under a year they sent me a new one. That one lasted all of 2 months. It wasn't worth it to me to keep calling Proform so I just junked it.

Performs really well if you get one that works for longer than a year! The tread kept up with running and the incline was smooth going up and down.

Comfort
Very little bounce and the handrails were decent to hold onto.

I liked setting my own speed and incline, but you could choose between the pre-set workouts that it comes with.

Broke down after six months, then again two months later. I do not know what is wrong with this model but it is lacking in the durability department.

Looked pretty nice, wasn't too big.

• Comfort:

A nicely built machine, good for beginners.

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

This is a well built treadmill. It has many options, many presets, and it is easily set up and used. I think the motor was adequate, but it wasn't as powerful as some of the ones just above its price range. Motor power is very important when considering the longevity and dependability of a treadmill. I think that the treadmill has a good structure, it doesn't make an abundant amount of noise, and is a good option for beginners.

Its many options and modern design, combined with an adequate motor, make the performance of this treadmill solid.

Comfort
What I personally liked about this treadmill was the belt. It wasn't rough, didn't make alot of noise, and it was smooth against every step.

The treadmill's systems are easy to navigate, easy to cycle through, and the programs are easy to select.

Its well built, but the handlebars creak and budge a bit if you lean on them a bit, they'll hold but I wouldn't let kids swing on them as they tend to do so often.

I like the way it looks, I like the way it is streamlined.

Great Treadmill for walking

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

I have used the ProForm 750 treadmill many times at the local family owned gym near our home. This treadmill is a great product that works really well. It has a display panel that is easily accessible, bright and very easy to read. It also has a built in area for your water bottle. This treadmill comes with preset programs as well as the option to customize your programs for a more specific personal workout. It is equipped with multiple incline positions and adjustable speeds. The pro form also has an added safety feature that you clip to your clothing just in case something happens. If you fall the clip triggers the machine to stop working. The performance of this treadmill is great. It is really easy to use and the comfort is outstanding. It has great durability and is an amazing design. I would definately recommend the pro form 750 to anyone looking for a great treadmill.

• Comfort:

A great workout for the runner

from north augusta sc

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

I worked out with this treadmill at the gym when it is raining and I wanted to have a challenging run. I loved using this machine as a substitute for my outdoor running routine! There are a total of ten different work outs to chose from, which keep the runs challenging. The handles are easy to grip on the machine and they were useful if I needed to stabilize myself. A lot of information is displayed on the treadmill, including calories burned and total distance. There is a map function that simulates a run on a real road. I have never seen this feature on a tread mill before, and I was amazed by this technology! I did not buy this machine due to the high cost. However, this is an excellent substitute for running outside on rainy days if you can afford the cost of the machine.

Comfort
I felt achy after using the machine

I found it easy to use, but inexperienced runners may be intimidated

Best Treadmill I Ever Owned

Comments about ProForm 750 Treadmill:

I have had this treadmill model for a little over a year now, and it's easily one of the most used pieces of exercise equipment. Since I've owned it, I have used it daily and it has yet to show any real wear and tear.
The Proform 750 runs like most of your treadmills. It has several features on it to examine calories burned, heart rate, etc. It also comes with several speed settings, as well as several incline settings. What sets this apart from other treadmills I've owned in the past, is that it folds up. This is a huge asset, since it saves a ton of space, and you can easily move it where you need it. Also for being as bulky as it is, it is relatively light.
Overall this is a great piece of equipment. It's durable, custom, and saves a lot of space. If you're looking for a treadmill, definitely give this one a shot.

It does exactly what it was meant to do. I have been using it daily, and it is still performing like the day I bought it.

Comfort
The track is wide enough, and doesn't feel like you're running on a gymnastic beam.

Most operations are push button controlled. Everything is easy to find, and easy to set.

I've had this model for over a year now, and have used it daily. It still performs like the day I bought it.

Great design. Doesn't clash with other equipment. Best of all, it folds up and doesn't waste space.