Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Proctor Silex
Proctor Silex 5-Quart Slow Cooker

Proctor Silex 5-Quart Slow Cooker

Proctor Silex consistency is important for a slow cooker

from Woodinville, WA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Proctor Silex 5-Quart Slow Cooker:

I have always been a fan of the slow cooker. I remember when I was a kid and would come home from school when my mom had put something in the crock pot. I could not wait until dinner time because it smelled so darn good.  Now that I am a busy mom of 3 (still can't quite believe that!) my Proctor Silex is old reliable for a home cooked meal while I am slaving away at work all day. I try my best to plan our meals each week and I try to include at least one slow cooker meal each week because it is so convenient and so nice to come home and not have to rush around getting dinner ready.  I have a few standard recipes and with the consistency of this cooker I often try new recipes without fearing that I have wasted ingredients. Temperature stays consistent and I have not had any burned or over cooked dishes. I do wish that it had a timer or auto shut off because sometimes I get delayed at work and get home later than I anticipated so it would be nice that it would shut itself off or just go to "warm" mode.

convenient and easy to use

from Collinsville, TX

Comments about Proctor Silex 5-Quart Slow Cooker:

i am a busy mom and my job is to provide a nutrious meal for my family.  the **Proctor Silex 5 quart slow cooker allows me to do this.  it's easy to use, easy to clean up and it works wonders while i am a way.  i prepare my ingredients, put them in to the crock pot and dinner is ready when i need it.  **

my crock pot is the best

from Blacksburg, SC

Comments about Proctor Silex 5-Quart Slow Cooker:

**Proctor Silex crock pots are great. I have had this one for about 5 years. the crock pot is still working great and is so convienent for 5 people to cook a meal in.Prepare your supper in the morning in the crock pot, let cook all day ,does not use much power to operate, nothing i have ever cooked in it has ever over cooked just fix the food and forget about it until supper time.**