Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Proctor Silex
Proctor-Silex 4-Quart Slow Cooker

The Proctor Silex 4 Quart Portable Slow Cooker has a Keep Warm setting. The removable stoneware is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Proctor SilexProctor-Silex 4-Quart Slow Cooker

A good product

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Proctor Silex Proctor-Silex 4-Quart Slow Cooker:

This Proctor-Silex Slow Cooker is one of three that I own. I use them them for different capacities and purposes. This particular slow cooker has several strengths that are immediately evident. Firstly, is price. This is a very inexpensive unit that delivers a great product for its price point. I previously owned a Rival Crock Pot that was at this same price point. This Proctor-Silex is the hands down winner when compared to that unit. Another strength which prompted me to buy this product was the four quart size. This size has worked out really well when I am just preparing meals for two people; but still want some leftovers.
To date, this unit has not scorch food, as it has not overheated. The warm setting also has turned out to actually be “warm” and has not boiled the food as did my previous Rival at that temperature. Lastly, the lid, which is glass, fits well and I have not seen any steam escaping.

• Time to Heat: