Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Proactiv
Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash

Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash

does what is meant to do

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash:

Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body wash does work but no longer on me. I've used Proactiv since 2001, maybe I got used to it cause it no longer worked along with the other Proactiv products I used. It stopped working on my skin about 3 years ago.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Works on Some Areas

from Jackson, MS

Comments about Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash:

I bought Proactiv Deep Cleansing Body Wash after trying their basic facial wash three part system. I was very happy with the results of the three part system. I had been struggling with acne for over five years with minimal results and was quite excited with proactiv's quick and clear results. So, I tried their cleansing body wash too. I had acne and breakouts on my back, the front of my thighs, my arms, and a small amount on my chest. The body wash worked wonders on my thighs and chest. My back is mostly clear with a little blemish every now and then. However, I did not see much results on the back of my arms. This was slightly disappointing as I had high hopes for the body wash. However, the proactiv system only helps clear one type of acne, the big, red, and random splotches of blemishes. This system is not made to clear the smaller type of acne that is spread out more evenly over the body. So, if your acne is the former type, this product is for you. If not, keep searching.