Other Treadmills:

Cons

Decent model

from Grand Rapids, MI

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Store
  • Great Controls
  • Sturdy Design

Cons

• Noisy

• Low Impact Exercise

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

I am more of a walker than a runner. When I purchased this treadmill I thought it would be a great it. It has been pretty good. I walk 3-4 times a week for 30-45 minutes at a time. When using this treadmill I found it is pretty comfortable for walking. At times I have run for a few miles on this and it is not real supportive. I found my knees and ankles hurt from it. Running inside is never fun but for how uncomfortable this treadmill was made it that much worse. For walking it's great, it is pretty smooth and consistent. The arm rails and front handle are comfortable to hang on to. The controls are nice. I like to see how much further I have when I am walking for miles, I like the track display. I also like the programs that come on it. Sometimes I do those just to switch stuff up. The inclines work well. I feel my workout is a lot more intense when I do the inclines. Storing this treadmill is a breeze. It folds up fairly small. It does still take up space when stored but that's a no brainer. This treadmill for the price is pretty good. It is not like the very exspensive ones at the gym but for at home working out it is practical and convienent. I would recommend this to others and hope to continue using mine for a long time to come.

• Was this a gift?:

Great Workout

from Columbus, OH

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

I was sort of hesitant to purchase the Proform XP Crosswalk 480 because the price was much lower than most other treadmills for sale. Now I am very pleased with my purchase. I think I got a great deal because I love this treadmill. I have five kids and it's too hard for me to get out of the house to exercise either outdoors or at a gym. So I've built myself a mini gym at home. This treadmill is my favorite piece of exercise equipment that I own. I was so out of shape when I started using this and had to start at a very low speed. It didn't take long before I was briskly walking and taking advantage of the incline control. This machine makes it very easy to change the speed and the degree of the incline while you are still walking. The longer I stuck with it, the longer I could go. I have lost several pounds and I feel great. I have much more energy. I also think this is a great way to reduce stress and escape from my every day life for a while. It was fairly easy to assemble. It's also very quiet when in use. Although it goes up to 10 miles per hour, I am currently at 6 miles per hour. I hope to eventually work my way up to 10 miles per hour. This is a great machine for a great price.

• Comfort:

Nice machine and great deal

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

I'm very happy with this treadmill even after having it for so long. It turned out to be a great buy and I'm glad I got it when I did. Not to say that I will never upgrade at one point, but I do appreciate this machine. I almost went with a different one but this definitely delivers and it was well worth it and not too pricey.

The instant speed selection is really cool. There's no slow wait for the belt to get to go to the speed that you need it to. The belt shock absorption also makes running more comfortable. I do recommend this to others.

Comfort
I think this treadmill is great for comfort level. The running deck is comfortable which was my main concern. Its works well though and can definitely take the pounding. The handle bars are useful whenever I need them.

I like the different exercise routines. They are easy to use. Nothing has been too difficult to figure out.

Very strong and sturdy once it's up and ready for use. But you will definitely be getting a workout just trying to put this thing together. The arms could be slightly more sturdy but everything else works like a charm.

I like the design. I would've liked to get a treadmill that actually lets you incline rather than just having it as a feature but you're still running flat. But other than that I got it for a good price and it's good quality.

Life-changing

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

The treadmill was recommended by my doc to help me lose weight. It has been fabulous. Not only am I lighter but I feel better, look better, and am more full of life

Never had a better treadmill

Comfort
As comfortable as running can get

Very very easy to use

So far, so good. No damage

Nice, stylish design. Top of the line

Iam a liitle disappointed in the quality of the proform 480

from Galt, CA

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

I bought my treadmill all excited about getting back into shape. I only had the treadmill for about 6 months when the electronic devices to tell me how far I have gone, how many calories I had burnt, ect. did not work properly. The devices would go blank, blink, perhaps come back on but never correct. I still continue to use it, at times, just for the exercise, but I have taken to mostly walking outside and have checked out the distance I am walking, though I don't know how many calories I am burning, but I am getting good exercise.

Powerful, user-friendly machine.

from Aventura, FL

Comments about ProForm XP Crosswalk 480:

I just started using this machine to jump start my weight loss goals. It's a very powerful, user-friendly machine that gets the job done. I didn't need the frills of a very expensive machine. But for the price, this machine is far from basic. It measures my distance, speed and calories burned and has 10 preloaded ifit workouts. I also love the crosswalk capabilities because I feel like I'm getting a good upper body workout too. I would recommend this treadmill to anyone who seeks something simple, yet effective.