Other Stationary Bikes:

ProForm Stationary Bike

easiest workout, very enjoyable

from Bothell, WA

Comments about ProForm Stationary Bike:

My Proform 775s Silent Magnetic Resistance stationary bike is my favorite way to workout. I have mine in my living room and get in my workout while watching my favorite TV shows. The seat is adjustable for all heights. There is a knob for adjusting the resistance on the control panel. It has a cup holder. The display had six settings: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Laps and Scan (in which it cycles through all five displaying each for a few seconds). On the control panel there is a lighted display that is in the shape of a track showing where you are in each lap. So, you can tell if you just started or are about to finish your sixth lap, for instance. Going around four times (making four laps) equals one mile. The handles are foam padded and have multiple grip areas so you can change positions. The seat isn't super comfy, but not too bad. It has small wheels on the front so you can stand in front of it pull down the handle bars, lifting the back of the bike off the ground, and wheel it to...uh where ever you need it. It is pretty heavy though. I love it and know I can thank it for much of my weightloss!