Other Elliptical Machines:

Pros

Cons

Proform elliptical

Comments about ProForm Elliptical XP 110:

Not a shabby little elliptical trainer, too bad it is not made to last longer. It has some really cool features on it. Adjustable stride so people of different heights can both use it, a fan (huge bonus), and adjustable incline and resistance. You can hook it up to Ifit to get interactive training but I do not do that has I do not have an Ifit account. I had this for about a year and used it regularly, always got a really good workout on it too. The motor died on mine and it was too expensive to fix so I just trashed it and bought another one.

Had great performance for the first year. Kept up with my hour long workouts and my husbands as well.

Comfort
One thing I loved about this machine was that you could adjust the pedals to match your stride. I am very short and some machines are so awkward for me to use. This one was very comfortable.

Very easy to adjust pedals and resistance and incline. It also comes with pre-set workouts that make it even easier to use.

The motor on the main part went out after almost a year. Not worth fixing.

Very quiet and not as big as some of these machines can get.

Great machine!

Comments about ProForm Elliptical XP 110:

I purchased this after having a great experience with the treadmill this brand makes. The elliptical machine is no different. It is a great exercise machine. This elliptical is a great break for your joints because it does not require any pounding on your knees or ankles. The places to put your feet are well built. My feet stay on them really well, even when moving at high speeds. It has a great deal of performance features built in. Therefore, you can constantly change up your workout. That prevents boredom while using the machine. I would definitely recommend investing in this elliptical. I have not been disappointed with mine.

It has multiple levels that you can choose for performance. All of them have run smoothly.

Comfort
I think it is really easy and comfortable to use. I have had no issues with feeling uncomfortable while using this machine.

If you read the manual, you will have no problem understanding how to use this machine.

Get a good workout

Comments about ProForm Elliptical XP 110:

I originally bought this because it was on sale. I have had it in my house for as long as I can remember, and it was a great exercise tool for me! A year after I bought it, there was a large squeaky noise coming from the machine every time I would pedal. Soon after, the fan stopped working, and the lights soon started to fade. It soon became hard to customize my workout because the buttons stopped responding. I am still able to use it, but I would recommend a better elliptical to anyone who is looking to buy one. I would recommend buying a warranty along with this product. The only other thing is the platforms for your feet really hurt unless you have proper shoes on.

Otherwise, the machine is easy to use and it you can burn many calories! There's a cup holder, as well as a place to put your iPod or your book or any other small device so that you can read/ jam while you're working out.

Besides that, the customization settings are pretty cool. They have settings for your workout times, and that's pretty nice if you didn't want to carry a watch on you. The machine is relatively in budget for those who can't afford to pay too much for an elliptical, and if you can deal with the noise that it might make after a year, the machine is a great exercise tool to help you stay in shape! The machine works your calves, thighs, arms, and hamstrings.

This elliptical is helpful to use, and is a great way to exercise while listening to music. I have burned many calories with it!

Comfort
I have a habit of not wearing gym shoes for exercise equipment in my house. The platforms hurt my feet until I chose to wear proper tennis shoes. That was the only discomfort I experienced with this machine.

The machine is easy and fun to use! Everything is self-explanatory so you learn how to use this machine in a matter of minutes!

The machine doesn't last very long if you don't have a warranty. The machine started having problems in my house after I had it for about a year.

The design is simple, but it takes up a lot of space in the house.

Proform xp 110 gets the job done

from Covington, GA

Comments about ProForm Elliptical XP 110:

Proform XP 110 is a pretty good elliptical machine.  It has four different interval workouts, ranging from 20 minutes to 45 minutes.  You burn a lot of calories using these interval workouts.  You can also choose to do your own workout by changing to resistance to your liking and determine how long you will stay on the elliptical.  You can also change to the stride on this elliptical.  It come with a water bottle holder and also a pulse calculator.  This elliptical also lets you know how many carbs you have burn off during your workout.  I really enjoy using this elliptical.  I feel like a have accomplished my goal of burning out two meals when I use the 45 minute interval workout.  The only thing I wish this elliptical had, is a cord to plug into an electrical socket.  I get tried of replacing batteries.  I guess I will have to invest in some rechargeable batteries.  Knowing that I will be using this elliptical everyday.