1.7
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
ProFlowers.com

MY DAUGHTER NEVER RECEIVED THE FLOWERS FOR HER WEDDING!!

I ordered same day delivery and paid extra for a morning delivery. Plant never came. I called. They said sorry but plant would come in the afternoon. Plant never came!! I called again and they said they did not have that plant anymore. NEVER TOLD ME WHEN I CALLED AND ORDERED. TERRIBLE COMPANY. This plant was a gift for my daughter on her wedding day.

Washington, DC

Real Flowers

Send Flowers to Pakistan with Real Flowers. Free Delivery in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Karachi. Same day delivery available. Order Online!

M01, Fatima Center, Upper Gizri, Clifton

true

Worst Flowers I ever bought

Orders flowers for valentines days for my mother. They were dead with 1 day.

Dallas

Don't waste your time.

Tried to order flowers for Valentines day delivery date selected 2-13-19. UPS damaged the flowers and did not notify me. I checked the tracking saw that, when I called CS number it was someone I could not understand and when I asked them to repeat for clarity they hung up. I sent an email to the email address listed and I got no response. On 2-14-19 I called again and finally convinced someone I could not clearly understand to give me a refund of the charges to my card. First and last time I will use their service.

Memphis, Tn.

Rating would be 0 if that were an option

I placed an order online that was available in the zip code and it was cancelled. I then called the customer support line and spoke to a representative and placed a second order she confirmed was available in the zip and it was cancelled a second time via email. If I had known after speaking to someone it may not be delivered I would have gone with another provider. Now I am unable to have an item delivered in time because I thought ProFlowers would deliver. NEVER use this company if you actually want to have something delivered.

Seattle, WA

false

I don't like Pro flowers at all.

I am celebrating 31 years of marriage. I received flowers today from Pro Flowers and was super disappointed. I called to thank my husband and he heard the disappointment in my voice. I told him Pro Flowers has nothing on you. No baby breaths, no balloon, just flowers with different size roses. Not impressed at all. I asked him not to use them every again.

Georgia

Company should be renamed Dead Flower delivery on your $$

Charged me money to deliver dead flowers in a vase I paid for. they would not give me a full refund because the vase was delivered!!! WOW

Phoenix, AZ

false

Very upset, will make sure that a purchase is never made

I received these flowers from my children as a Mother's Day gift but the leaves were brown and wilted, and the flowers were coming apart as I took the paper off the bundle. The flowers are dying. It's only been 24 hours.

San Antonio tx

Very disappointed

I ordered house plants for a birthday and housewarming gift. The plants were tiny and not as pictured in the website, yet cost $40 each. I'd say I was paying for the gaudy ceramic planters and shipping when what I wanted were nice plants. But the reason I'm bothering to do the review is because I emailed ProFlowers to let them know of my disappointment, and they responded with an automated reply about flowers. Obviously no one reads the emails. This is a bait and switch, churn and burn operation.

Arizona

false

I will never purchase from ProFlowers or refer this company

I have never been more frustrated with online ordering, this company is truly a scam. I clicked on the 20% button for a discount on my order. It did not generate, so I called customer service and was transferred 3 times before someone could help me. Supposedly received the discount, until I got an email saying they couldn't deliver the flowers and call for a refund. AGAIN, transferred to several people I could not understand. I still don't know if I will receive the refund. What a complete waste of time and energy, for such a fun giving gift. DO NOT use this company, shop around.

Maine