Other Snacks & Cookies:
Pringles
Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter

Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter

Sweet Baked Crackers

I have always been a big fan of Pringles chips, so when I heard Pringles now makes crackers, I couldn't wait to try them.  These crackers are baked not fried so they are healthier and they contain real whole wheat flavor and ingredients.  They are very thin in shape which makes it a fun cracker to eat and have the great crunch of a pretzel.  They are very long and thin, and the honey butter variety is very sweet and gives a great taste to the cracker.  The stix have just the right amount of sweetness and are very crisp for the perfect crunchy texture for snacking.  Each box contains 10 individual packets and each packet has about 15 snack sticks.  Besides a great taste, the best part about these crackers is that they only have 90 calories per serving and are low in fat.  These stix are great for snacking with only 3.5 grams of fat and have an enormous amount of flavor for such a skinny stix cracker.  I love the crunchy baked texture which satisfies your snack craving.

Undecided!

I like the convenience of the on the go packs, and the individual serving size, makes it easy to just grab or give to kids as a snack. My Kids loved them, however I did not like the taste of them, just didn't strike me as good. will keep buying tho. kids love to carry them around!

Pringles Stix are Great

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

I love Pringles sticks. Not only do I enjoy having serving size bags, I also like the price. The taste is why I buy this product, because it satisfies a salty and crunchy craving. There are some varieties of this product, but the butter ones are the best.

Baked wheat cracker sticks made by Pringles.

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

Pringles Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter are alright. They are entirely too thin and flimsy for any kind of dipping. They aren't really what I was expecting either. The taste is okay, but nothing sensational. I do like the individual packaging for packing in a lunch or to-go.

ok, not as good as Wheat Thins

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

Pringles Stix are an attempt at basically the exact same product as Wheat Thins "Stix." I have no idea which product came first, and they're both relatively new, so I'm going to reserve judgment on that. I prefer the Wheat Thins ones, and honestly to me it just seems a little weird to buy a wheat snack product from a potato chip company. The Wheat Thins ones have that going for them right off the bat, as they've had that sweet but salty wheat snack flavor perfected for decades.

easy on the go snack

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

Easy to have on the go when there is no time to have a meal. Being a mom I sometimes have little time to snack, these are even great for my youngster when in the car on long trips. I keep them in the car for easy access and easy handling. You should try these healthy snacks!

Undecided!

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

This product is incredibly delicious.

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

This little snack it much more than its photo! It comes in a small pack but once you have opened it there is paradise in the bag from the time you start eating your first chip! I love these little nibblers and will purchase them again in the future.

bet ya can't eat just one pringle!

from Stoneville, NC

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

I bought these cause they were heatlier than chips and thought maybe my kids would eat them since they had the pringles name on them. We all loved them, they are addicting to eat. This is one food they ask for now when I head out shopping and its a great snack for after school and my kids are very picky eaters so for them to like these you know they are good.

A great, sweet & crunchy treat!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

Pringles Honey Butter Stix are an awesome snack that you can carry anywhere.  Each box has 10 individual packets that are great to stick in your backpack, lunch box, or even in the diaper bag (my 2-year-old daughter loves them!).  They are long and thin and have a great crunch.  Not only are they fun to eat, they are also a reasonably healthy snack that has a great taste.  They are sweet, but not too sweet, and they remind me of a biscuit or roll that has been freshly buttered with honey butter (except they're crunchy, not soft!).  There are only 90 calories and 3.5 grams of fat per packet, which makes them a great substitute for chips or other crackers.  If you like these and are looking for more variety, there are also three other flavors available - Pizza, Vanilla, and Crunchy Wheat.

Great snack to keep in the car!

from Cherry Hill, NJ

Comments about Pringles - Baked Wheat Stix Honey Butter:

Stix are good, tasty and easy to carry when you are on the go. My little one loves them. I always keep a couple of packets in her baby bag. We all end up having them each time I open a packet for her. Stix have just the right crunch and flavor. It's a good snack for all ages.

Sweet Baked Crackers