Other Baby Tubs & Seats:

PRIMO Eurobath

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Most Amazing Bathtub EVER!!

I had several other bathtubs (all small and uncomfortable) before stumbling upon this amazing bathtub. It was given to me by a friend and it is simply the best-designed bathtub on the market today - hands down!! You use one end to bathe babies not yet sitting up - it has built-in supports that keep the baby comfortably positioned so that you can use both hands to actually bathe the baby instead of trying to hold them with one hand and bathe with the other. I found the other bathtubs just impossible to use and can't understand why more manufacturers don't use a design more like Primo. The other end is designed for older babies (ones that can sit up well) and had a molded insert that goes between their legs to help stabilize them in the tub. The tub is nicely sized for bathing - it allows as much or as little water as you desire for your child's bath. It is large in comparison to the other tubs on the market - which I originally saw as a problem - but now realize is one of the reasons it is such a great tub! It is also constructed of very high quality plastic which holds up extremely well even with repeated use. Ours looks brand new and has been used many many many times! The tub has a tub for draining on one end. You connect one end of the tube to the spout underneath one end of the tub at the top and the other end to the spout at the bottom of the tub. It ends up shaped kind of like a backwards "J" when correctly connected. When you are done with the bath water, you disconnect the TOP end of the tube and point it into the sink/bath (wherever you are draining the tub) and the water will drain out through the tub. We used our tub on the counter next to the sink for many months and this feature was great - no trying to dump a heavy tub into a sink. You can, of course, just dump it over if you'd like (that's what we do now that we use it inside of our regular tub) but the drain is a nice added feature! The only negatives about this tub, in my opinion, are the size of it! Other than that it's WONDERFUL!!! :)

The Eurobath was just too bulky!

We got this bathtub as a baby shower gift. I saw so many good reviews online that I figured it would be a great tub, but we quickly learned it was way too larger. When my son was a newborn, it just felt too big. He didn't need so much space! It took a long time to fill it, and there was no place to store it when not in use (it was way too big for our linen closet and we ended up having to set it on the floor in our guest room). It has no drain plug, so you have to tip the whole thing over to empty it, which is heavy. I thought it would be slippery since it has no rubber grip stuff, but that wasn't really a problem. We ended up using a hand-me-down smaller baby tub that we could put on the counter and store with no problems. In the end, the Eurobath was just way too big for us to use practically. I can see though, that if you want to bathe an older baby in your bathtub but with a baby tub, this would be an excellent tool. My son is 11 months old now and I think he'd probably still be able to use it. But since he was about 5 months old we've been bathing him in the larger bathtub with us or on a foam pad, and that's much more convenient.

Less Bathtime Stress and More Fun - From newborn to toddler

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

I bought this bath due to reading very positive reviews and this bath did not disappoint. This simple design cradles a newborn baby securely so that from the first time I bathed my son at home, I had zero worry about dropping him or having him slip under water. Using this bath, I had both hands free to reach for soap, washcloth, and towel, and time to take a picture too. This bath is also superior to other models because while the baby is supported in the bath, he is also comfortably covered with warm water. This has kept my babies warm and relaxed for bath time. The bath also grows with the baby. Once my son could sit up, he moved to the other side of the bath for safe, secure, splashing around, bathtime fun. The bath is very durable and looks just as good as new after using it for our second child. I look forward to using it for as many children as we have and then being able to pass it along to another family.

Worth every penny!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

I bought this bathtub when my oldest outgrew his infant bath tub. I felt it was the perfect tub for a baby in the in between stage. This tub is BIG so you should be able to get plenty of use before it gets outgrown. Once my son outgrew this tub, I loved it so much I kept it for future children. Six years later and we are still using it! My baby is still on the infant side at ten months old and I can see it being in used at least another year. I loved that we were able to use it from day one and lasts so long. Why buy anything else?

• Safety:

This bathtubs grows with your baby!

from Maineville, OH

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

We bought this tub for our son and definitely feel we got our money's worth.  As first time parents, we had no clue what to look for when choosing a baby bath and turned to the reviews and ratings we found online.  We were really impressed with the reviews of this tub so we chose it.  This was one of the best purchases we made because we used this tub until our son was 18 months old.  A big plus with this tub is that it has two sides.  The first side is for the infant and is reclined to bathe them comfortably.  It's not a sling, so there is a lot of support behind the baby.  We used a giant bath sponge to provide a little more comfort, but it certainly isn't necessary.  The second side allows the child to sit independently, but still provides support.  The post in the center is much like that in the bumbo and keeps the child from slouching down or slipping under the water.  Many of our friends invested in a tub that they were only able to use for 6 months, and then found themselves looking for another tub when their children got older.  We didn't have to worry about that.  This tub was an all-in-one.  It is a bit larger and does not fold down like some of the other tubs on the market.  But it does have an area where you can hang it inside the tub to get it out of the way.  Our son is the only one who uses his bathroom, so for us, this was not a concern.

Versatility
You can start out using it as an infant bath and then flip it around to use it as a toddler bath!

Very strong and durable plastic construction makes it sturdy.

• Safety:

Great tub for a growing little one

from Garwood, NJ

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

I like this tub because as my son is getting older and a little bigger he still fits comfortably inside. Initially I bought a little pad to go inside the tub so it's soft for the baby and he's not slipping but now that he's bigger he fits very comfortably without the padding. It's easy to clean because there are no small crevices. Great tub for a growing child.

Great bath, if you don't mind being on hands and knees

from Irvine, CA

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

We borrowed this bathtub from a friend when our baby was little. Back then, it seemed so huge. We did not have a large enough sink to fit a baby bath, so this worked well for us. I liked that it had a molded area where a small baby could fit, without worrying too much about slipping. There is also a deeper side, for when your infant can sit up more. My daughter really enjoyed splashing around in this tub when she was an infant. I was always too scared to put her in the regular bathtub, so this is a nice confined yet spacious alternative. It is space consuming though, we stored ours in a second bath. I think that is the only real downside, you could hang it on a hook in the bathroom, but again it would take up a bit of space. If you have the room, I think it's a nice tub.

Eurobath supports where you need it

from Lexington, SC

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

This tub is BIG, that is probably the main point to be made so I wanted to just go ahead and say it. However of the half dozen baby bathtubs I have tried this tub actually supports a tiny baby. The newborn side is perfect for baby, it supports their head as well as their body. This tub not only keeps their head from flopping but helps with the sliding down and slumping. Plus the baby is actually in the water which helps to keep them warm. Unlike sling add ons this does not curl them up into an unsafe position.

When baby is ready to sit up the sitting side has support between their legs to keep them from sliding all over. A sliding baby, even in a baby bathtub, is at greater risk of losing balance and falling over. This bathtub solves that problem. Once in the sitting position this tub is also deep enough to let baby be wet and therefore warm. It also gives baby the depth to play and splash in.

The drain works well on draining the whole tub, it isn't a flap that can float back closed. The tube even allows for it to be used and drained a few inches away such as used on a counter (since it will in no way fit in the sink) but drained in the sink. There is also an area to set your soap, washcloth, etc.

It is a nice sturdy product that can last through several kids. But even when used for 1 child it can be used quite a while. My older daughter even climbed in there after baby was done and fit, she was a tall 3 year old at the time. That statement really tells you how large it is though, if space is important this is not the tub for you. If it isn't though, this is perfect, especially for first time parents who may be worried about slippery, wet babies.

Most Amazing Bathtub EVER!!

from Kennesaw, GA

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

Makes Bathtime a real joy!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

I am embarassed to admit how many tubs I have gone through looking for the perfect one. I've been incredibly happy with the EuroTub.

When I became a mom for the first time I was amazed how hard it was to keep this little, slippery, squirmy baby safe and happy in the tub. We experimented with different towels in the bottom of the tub but they would always slip and slide. I never felt like baby was really secure. It wasn't until I had my second child that I bought this tub. I love that this tub cradles baby and really supported him. It is amazing how it keeps the baby in one place and keeps them from freaking out.

I also like that this tub can transition them from newborn to when they can sit on their own but still support them so well. It is an amazing design that really solves the problem of keeping baby safe and secure. I would highly recommend this tub for any nervous first time parents who want a pleasant bath experience.

Perfect Bathtub

from Irvine, CA

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

Before buying Primo Eurobath tub, we used the Summer Infant Mother's Touch Infant bath tub. I don't recommend the Summer infant tub very much, because most of the baby's body is out of water. The baby feels cold especially in winter. Another point is our baby grows very fast. Her feet can reach the edge of the tub when she was two months old. So the tub is a little small for her. So I want to buy a bigger tub and hope it can be used for a long time.

After doing the research, I chose the Primo Eurobath tub, because the review of this tub is very high. And I think the design of this product is very reasonable. The Edge of the tub is high enough, so it cna contain a lot of water. It has two positions which are used to baby less and more than 6 months, respectively. It is big enough to be used up to 24 months. The tub material is phthalate, BPA and lead free. This product is very safe to babies.

When we received the tub, we were surprised by the size of it. The tub is really big. But it can be stored into the bathtub of our restroom. Our baby can keep warm in water. She loves the tub very much. She can takes bath longer and longer. It really likes a mini pool for her. We are very glad that we chose this baby bathtub.

Love this bathtub

from Hewitt, TX

Comments about PRIMO Eurobath:

When we were registering for items for our daughter, we asked friends with children for suggestions.  A friend with 3 children highly recommended this bathtub.  I'm so glad that she did!  Our daughter just turned 2 and we our still using this bathtub.  It has 2 different sides for the baby, one for a baby who isn't sitting up yet and one for a baby who is sitting up on their own.  Even though our daughter is 2 years old and can take a bath in the "regular" bathtub, we still use this one.  It's great to save on water!  One drawback to this bathtub is that it's extremely bulky.  If you are going to travel, this takes up quite a bit of space in your vehicle.  It also was difficult for us to find a store that carried this particular bathtub.  We had to go to a store out of town to purchase it. Overall we have been extremely pleased with this bathtub and would recommend it to others.  You'll get a lot of use out of it!