Other Lips:
Prestige Cosmetics
Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick

Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick

Good color, but very dry and does not go on smoothly.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick:

Like many women, I am always on the lookout for "the perfect" lipstick. The right color AND the right feel in a lipstick that will wear well.

One of the lipsticks in my (too large) collection is **Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick. **I'm kinda liking the color, Rio, as it has a little touch of purple and a tiny bit of sparkle. But it's very dry. Putting it on, even right after a warm shower and applying a lip conditioner or oil, can be a challenge. It doesn't spread easily, so smoothing it across each lip requires a heavy pressure and lots of rubbing the lips together—it seems to spread just a little better with the heat of the lips. But it's still a struggle. And heaven forbid if you have a little bit of peeling or dryness. It will definitely accent that temporary imperfection.

To be fair, it does not mention anywhere that it is a moisturizing lip product, or that it is smooth or creamy. But I guess I pretty much assume that all lipsticks have at least some of those qualities. Unfortunately, **Prestige Cosmetics Lipstick** doesn't follow my way of thinking on that topic. I have not purchased any other tubes of this brand due to the dry feel.