Other Dog Foods:
Premium Edge
74198606269
Premium Edge Adult Dog Healthy Weight Reduction Dry Dog Food

Premium Edge Adult Dog Healthy Weight Reduction Dry Dog Food

Premium Edge is a great value for a great dog food

from Hammond, IN

Comments about Premium Edge Adult Dog Healthy Weight Reduction Dry Dog Food:

I am picky about what i give my dog, for one he has allergies and for 2 I don't want to give him anything that isn't human grade ingredients. I did a search on the best dog foods and on a very reputable site dog food advisor, I discovered that this food (only this one, the others by this company did not fare as well) was rated 5 of 5 stars, and decided to give it a try. I have bought weight reduction formulas in the past but my dog did not like them, but this one he immediately loved and I feel good about giving it to him.

It does not have wheat or any of the things that cause allergies. It contains a good amount of meat (chicken) and vegeatables and contains no biproducts at all. The site I mentioned is not affiliated with any dog food companies, they test the food and give ratings based on several things and I urge everyone to check them out.

My dog is my family so I want to make sure I give him the best food I can find. I was surprised at where some of the leading and most popular brands ranked, for what they charge you would expect 5 stars on all their food, but that is not the case. Alittle research will show you that.