Other Clothings:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

Easy to navigate; however, a filter-by-price would be app...

Easy to navigate; however, a filter-by-price would be appreciated.

San Antonio, TX

great service

great service

wash dc

Didn't let me use coupon BAGSALE!

Didn't let me use coupon BAGSALE!

Walnut Creek

Very easy to order.

Very easy to order. Thank you.

Louisville, KY

Website easy to navigate and live chat was very helpful

Website easy to navigate and live chat was very helpful

Menomonee Falls WI

very easy!

very easy! thanks

Michigan

Easy to navigate.

Easy to navigate. I think you have a new customer.

Portsmouth, VA

Great service and selection.

Great service and selection. We've purchased kraft bags from Premiere's for almost a decade and we've never been disappointed.

Arlington, Virginia

great

great

Austin, TX

I have this store as my main supply store for all my pack...

I have this store as my main supply store for all my packaging needs. Their items are or good quality and the prices are unbeatable. We order everything from imprinted shopping bags, jewelry boxes, tissue and wrapping paper.

Kansas