Other Clothings:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

super easy!

super easy!

Canandaigua NY

Always a pleasure

Always a pleasure

Cape Cod, MA

Everything I was looking for.

Everything I was looking for. Easy to navigate website. Always fast shipping and great products!

Addison, NY

I am returning customer, and will return again.

I am returning customer, and will return again.

New Orleans

Easy!

Easy! Great product, low prices, will continue to shop here!

Charlotte, NC

Customer Service was quick, accurate, helpful, and friend...

Customer Service was quick, accurate, helpful, and friendly. Website was easy to navigate.

New York City

Great

Great

Houston TX

The website is easy to navigate.

The website is easy to navigate. There was an excellent selection of bags, for retail or personal use. I purchased bags for an upcoming craft show. though I do wish there were more holiday style shopping bags to choose from. I'll be back for sure. May even purchase my personal holiday wrap and trimmings. And best of all...free shipping. Last site I was on wanted $23 to ship...needless to say I abandoned that cart quickly.

Ohio

i was not able to order new items in wrapping paper for t...

i was not able to order new items in wrapping paper for the holiday season it kept saying 0 results.

Connecticut

So simple and excellent pricing!

So simple and excellent pricing! I always comes back to reorder! Keep up the great work!

Connecticut