Other Clothings:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

My experience was great.

My experience was great.Your bags are absolutely awesome. Thank You Hyacinth

NC

Website could be more user friendly

Website could be more user friendly

Florida

Really great Cheryl was helpful in answering my questions...

Really great Cheryl was helpful in answering my questions and customer service was helpful when I hit submit twice!

NY

I was able to find the exact item I needed, that was pric...

I was able to find the exact item I needed, that was priced within my budget. Exellent buy!

MI

Can't beat the quality and price - and customer service i...

Can't beat the quality and price - and customer service is excellent!

Feeding Hills, MA

website just a little slow

website just a little slow

michigan

Very helpful

Very helpful

New Jersey

Easy and had what I was looking for.

Easy and had what I was looking for.

Santa Fe, NM

Everything was great.

Everything was great. Very easy to find things I needed and easy to navigate through web site.

Texarkana, Texas