Other Clothings:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

It would be nice to have a reminder on each page about wh...

It would be nice to have a reminder on each page about what first, middle and last numbers are according to Width, Depth, Height...Other than that it was great. Nice chat with customer service rep. Thanks for that!

Casey, IL

Shopping was great.

Shopping was great. Trying to pay for it was another story.

North Little Rock, AR

Good, wish we could have got all the samples, but we went...

Good, wish we could have got all the samples, but we went ahead and have our fingers crossed that everything will work

Augusta, GA

Great Company

Great Company

Oregon

A Very frustrating experience.

A Very frustrating experience. I love your products but have trouble getting your website to function so I can purchase. I've been trying to purchase for 3 days and could not get the transaction to go through. I called my credit card company and they said there is no problem with my card. The problem was with your website. It finally took another method of payment, although it initially declined that one too.

Ca

Great.

Great. Easy ands free shipping.

Corvallis, OR

Normally i love using the website but something has chang...

Normally i love using the website but something has changed. The web site keeps auto filling and doesn't give a chance to put the whole item description in so you have to keep starting over and pop ups for what other customers added get in the way of the actual items. Not helpful:(

CT

Always great!

Always great!

Oklahoma

where was this ridiculous handling fee when I was checkin...

where was this ridiculous handling fee when I was checking out? $12.50 Is absurd! And I used PayPal so you never gave me a summary with that fee until after the transaction went through.

Delaware