Other Health & Beauties:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

PremierPackaging

5 Stars

I had a great experience from start to finish! First, an immediate "live chat" response from the pleasant and helpful Elizabeth (I hope I remembered her name right) who answered my questions quickly and efficiently. Next, ordering was a breeze and was delivered precisely on the day Elizabeth said it would arrive - even with the Holiday rush going on! And lastly, I purchased the Xceptional apparel boxes in several sizes and was pleasantly surprised with the quality...they are NICE and just in time for Christmas wrapping! Thanks Premier Packaging...I'll be back! ")

2 Stars

The website was confusing. It did not list a color on the type of packaging I was ordering (I was looking for Kraft Brown jewelry boxes, and the description was just Kraft), and apparently I accidentally ordered white. The order shipped before I even paid for it, so by the time I called to get help it was too late. I had to make a separate order for the type of boxes that I did want, and I will have to ship the white boxes back. I still have not received my order, so I'm not sure what's going to come. However, the woman I spoke to on the phone was helpful. I am hopeful that everything will work out.

The best feature is the ability to purchase smaller quant...

from Coffeyville, Ks

Comments about PremierPackaging:

The best feature is the ability to purchase smaller quantities at a reasonable price. I'm just starting my business and am uncertain of it's longevity, so until that's known, I preferred a lesser quantity.

Easy

from Woodstock, Ct.

Easy

Easy and even got a coupon code!

from Madisonville, LA

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Easy and even got a coupon code!

Fast, easy, and exactly what I was looking for.

from Lincoln, Nebraska

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Fast, easy, and exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Perfect

great products

good

from Reading PA

good

Good selection, good quantity selection, clear instructio...

from Kenefic, OK

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Good selection, good quantity selection, clear instructions.

Negative: Merchant doesn't accept Discover card.

Tom was very helpful on the customer service chat!

from Valley Grande, Alabama

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Tom was very helpful on the customer service chat! Thank you so much! Looking forward to my order's arrival.