Other Clothings:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

PremierPackaging

5 Stars

I had a great experience from start to finish! First, an immediate "live chat" response from the pleasant and helpful Elizabeth (I hope I remembered her name right) who answered my questions quickly and efficiently. Next, ordering was a breeze and was delivered precisely on the day Elizabeth said it would arrive - even with the Holiday rush going on! And lastly, I purchased the Xceptional apparel boxes in several sizes and was pleasantly surprised with the quality...they are NICE and just in time for Christmas wrapping! Thanks Premier Packaging...I'll be back! ")

It is alway disappointing when a company advertises free ...

It is alway disappointing when a company advertises free shipping but doesnt deliver. They say they will add a "small order fee" for orders under $75.00. They charge me a $12.50 handling fee for a $30.00 order. If there is a charge, say it up front and tell how much before check out.

it was easy, good selection, and good prices.

from Detroit MI

Comments about PremierPackaging:

it was easy, good selection, and good prices. It was somewhat difficult to review the description of my order.

COuldn't get the discount code to work yesterday.

from Cumberland WI

Comments about PremierPackaging:

COuldn't get the discount code to work yesterday. Couldn't get billing or shipping addresses to come up today. Then couldn't get the payment button to work.

I haven't received the products yet but the shopping expe...

from Walnut Creek, CA

Comments about PremierPackaging:

I haven't received the products yet but the shopping experience was great! I found a great price on the bags I was initially shopping for, as well as finding some new products. I was also able to engage in an online chat and make inquiries about other products.

Page would jump after I went to a specific item.

from Woodstock, NY

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Page would jump after I went to a specific item. First the item would come on and then the page would "re-align" to show what other items I might want to consider. Unnerving.
Tulle page is a mess. In catalog the colors are by numbers, On the website they are by letters.
Very difficult. Just make it one way in both places. Took me forever to do the tulle.
I could have done this whole order on the phone in 10 min., the website took me almost 30.
Showing pictures of what I bought at checkout was helpful.

just a little challenging for old people.

from Fairfield, OH

Comments about PremierPackaging:

just a little challenging for old people. Great bags though

We had trouble telling the size of the bags this time.

from jax fla

Comments about PremierPackaging:

We had trouble telling the size of the bags this time. you have change the format/display from the first time we ordered. we are visual people

Easy

from Utah

Easy

Your online helper, Jennifer, was a wonderful help in fin...

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Your online helper, Jennifer, was a wonderful help in finding everything and getting checked out.

Ordering was easy.

from Ohio

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Ordering was easy. Love that you can find out when it will be delivered before you go through the whole ordering process. Also love the free shipping.

Everything was marked clearly and there is quite a wide s...

from Norman, OK

Comments about PremierPackaging:

Everything was marked clearly and there is quite a wide selection of products. Customer service was excellent.