Other Knives & Cutleries:
PremierPackaging

Summary

Premier Packaging is a leader in custom printing. We believe your packaging is an extension of your brand, and the best way to stand out is to customize it. Our hot stamping is done right here on site in Western NY. This means that we can get the job done better, faster, and less expensive than our competition.

Better: Simply because we care more about our customers so hot stamping is not outsourced. By printing on site we can monitor and manage the quality from start to finish.

Faster: We guarantee your repeat custom order will ship in 5 days or the printing is free. This is faster than anyone else in the industry and the only guarantee of its kind.

Less Expensive: By keeping the printing in house we’re able to control costs and keep overhead to a minimum, and these savings go directly to your wallet.

Rest assured your brand will get the best treatment there is when you partner with us for your packaging and printing needs. We’re a small business too, so we know just how much a brand means.

It was good - just wish that the coupon code sent by emai...

It was good - just wish that the coupon code sent by email had worked. The customer service rep resolved via chat, but would have been better if it had just worked.

Union, MS

I wish i could add the hot foil stamp to my order and be ...

I wish i could add the hot foil stamp to my order and be able to see how much it will be.

Windham

This company never disappoints.

This company never disappoints. I've used it for personal and business purposes. The quality is great and the service reliable. The delivery is always timely and efficient. Thank you for being there for me when needed!

NEW JERSEY

Always easy thank you!

Always easy thank you!!

Pensacola, FL

Easy to buy.

Easy to buy.

Karnack, TX

Your website is easy to navigate.

Your website is easy to navigate. Products are of good quality.

Millersburg, OH

The "small handling fee" at 25% of the product total is d...

The "small handling fee" at 25% of the product total is disappointing.

San Francisco, CA

Good prices, great minimum.

Good prices, great minimum. I am always happy with the quality and speed of shipping

Washington

GREAT

GREAT

FLAGSTAFF, AZ

Not too easy and you don't accept Discover!

Not too easy and you don't accept Discover!

NW Indiana