4.8

Cons

Timeless

from Concord, NC

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

I remember my parents buying Prell when I was a kid, and still today it's a name that I go back to.

Though I don't use Prell as often these days as I did back then, I still buy the occasional bottle. The scent is amazing. It's light and refreshing and not overpowering. It leaves my hair feeling super clean, without any residue build up. It lathers extremely well, and rinses out easily. I always love how soft my hair feels after using this shampoo. And the shine, it's like spun gold. And I'm not even a blonde!

Prell Classic Shampoo has always been, and remains affordable. It's nice to have a quality hair product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Another bonus is that Prell Classic Shampoo is easy to find. I can find it at almost any store I go to that carries shampoos.

I also appreciate the fact that Prell Classic Shampoo is alcohol free, so it doesn't dry out my scalp or cause itching and irritation.

I definitely recommend it.

Been on the market for years, works great

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

I first used Prell Classic Shampoo while I was in grade school. It still stands out as an effective cleaner at a good price.

Prell Classic Shampoo is applied in a thick green gel that instantly turns into alot more lather than I expect. It has a deep clean to it and turns hair into a large shiny volume with a happy feeling. The clean lasts for more than a day that I find is a little on the dry side to begin with. As time goes on the natural characteristics of my hair returns until it is time for another wash.

Prell Classic Shampoo has a pleasant effective scent that is not too clinical but leaves me with a sense of satisfaction and enjoyment. I have used other shampoos since I was in school but I'm glad to know that Prell Classic Shampoo is still on the market. It's about the same cost that it was that is just a few (s)cents higher than the cheapest brands. I would recommend it to a beginner.

Prell

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

This is my favorite shampoo ever! It has a wonderful smell and it gets your hair so much cleaner than most big name brands. It doesn't add any of the excess oil that I've come to expect from shampoo, and it keeps your hair shiny, clean, and healthy! It's also reasonably priced and that makes me a very happy customer!

The original Prell- no reason to change!!

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

This is the original green Prell- leaves your hair squeaky clean! No conditioner to weigh down, and the great original fragrance that I remember from the 1970's. You can pair this with any conditioner, it gives your hair a great, fresh clean start! Great for hair that is normal or oily.

Prell has always been there

from Moreno Valley, CA

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

Prell shampoo is a name that I have known it seems like forever. From the time that I was a little girl to now that I am grown up I have used Prell shampoo.The green bottle is pretty and although the look has changed over the years it is still the one shampoo that I still use and trust. Prell shampoo has a fragrance that I like and it makes my hair feel good, nice and soft and shinny too. As I grew older and started to live on my own and buy my own groceries and hair care product I sometimes would buy another kind of shampoo to try it out maybe be someone had told me that it was they used or maybe I just had a coupon and so I thought I would give another brand a chance. Well the other brands that I tried all worked well and they even smelled good in my hair. I just couldn't seem to forget about Prell shampoo and how it made me feel when I was growing up so I decieced to switch back to Prell shampoo and I'm glad I did because it is still the shampoo for me.

I love being a Prell girl

from cabooses, NJ

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

This green goo as I like to call it is the only shampoo that makes me feel like my hair is clean but not stripped of its natural oils.  I love the fragrance as well.  It is not flowery or chemical smell more like just a clean, fresh smell that lingers on your hair after you rinse it. I LOVE how it lathers up so well to clean my waist long hair.  I don't recommend washing it daily with Prell as it has a tendency to dry your hair out if you do.  The price averages between 2.50 and 3.50 here in New Jersey.  I have yet to see any coupons in the papers for this shampoo.  It does go on sale from time to time and that is when I stock up.  The bottle is a shape easy to handle in the shower and the cap is easy to open for those who have difficulting in opening bottles.  It has a flip top cap that easily pops open with one finger.

Useing Prell is like coming out of you shell

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

Prell Shampoo, I had always heard about Prell Shampoo when I was growing up. through Advertisements such as Tv Ads. As an Adult I had the oppurtunity to try Prell Shampoo, I have used Prell Shampoo every sence. Prell Shampoo is the Shampoo to choose if you are looking for Clean healthier hair, Natural body and fullness, and no unwanted residue, Then Prell Shampoo is for You. After useing Prell Shampoo, I feel like i have came out of a shell.Prell leaves my hair felling clean, soft, smooth, lots of bounce, manageable, with lots of shine, I would recommened Prell shampoo to any household member and of all ages other than very small children.Prell Shampoo is Great on all types of Hair,My Husband loves Prell Shampoo, He is a mechanic And he needs a good Shampoo To get his hair clean and not be to hard, prell shampoo is his choose over all the other shampoos out there, Prell Shampoo gives him very clean hair also at the same time leaving his hair very manageable,soft with lots of shine. Prell Shapoo is the number one Shampoo in our Home. Me and My Family would deffinetly recommened prell shampoo to all homes acroos the country.

I love prell shampoo gives my hair a shine and silky

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Prell Classic Shampoo:

I love prell shampoo its  my favorite.My mother started using prell years ago and I have used it every since she had  first purchased it for the  first timeat peoples drug store she always said it has a great smell to it . I have used it for years .I have long hair and it gives it a shine, makes my hair feel soft  and silky I love the smell also .Makes my hair feel clean . I am willing to pay the price for this prouduct  I have tried others shampoos but I havnt found one yet to beat my prell shampoo.  My granddaughter is 12 years old and she loves it to . She spent a night over and ask if she could use my prell shampoo and I said yes. when she got out and brush her hair she said to me nanny I like that shampoo will you start buying it for me to.  So  when I purchased me a bottle I always purchase her a bottle. I would reamend this product to anyone. Its sold in all the stores ive been in which makes it nice.