Other Outdoor Plays:
Outdoor & Playground

Love the power wheels!

from Woodburn, IN

Comments about Power Wheels:

We got my son the Lil' Quad Power Wheels and he loves it. His dad loves the Batman design on it and was impressed they made a superhero version (if they ever make a TMNT one, it'd probably be in our garage fast). It is very simple for him to drive and he had it down after a few times of doing it for him. He's 2 but had loved watching the neighbor's power wheel jeep, so he definitely loves going on his own. The price is decent, but I'm not sure about future models since the price is more as they get bigger. These are made to last though. The one my sisters had is still running 14 years later. The product is meant to hold up to 40 lbs so I'm hoping to get a few years out of this, but we'll see since kids never grow as you'd think. I'm so glad to see ones for the little ones that want to ride like the bigger kids. No spills have happened on ours (i know it can happen in hilly areas) but we make sure to keep a helmet on just in case, even though it only goes 2 mph. I'm also happy about the many types of designs they have. I think it's one of the few products for kids that caters to all genders, instead of favoring one more than the other. This is the only product from Fisher Price that I'll probably buy, after disappointing 'quality' on their baby toys. This is a definite must buy and worth the splurge, in my opinion.

best we've owned so far

from Dutton, AL

Comments about Power Wheels:

My little boys ages four and one got a Power Wheels Stinger go Kart for Christmas.  It is the best one we've own so far!  It is a two seater with seat belts and goes up to 130 pounds and it's long enough that even my 7 year old can still ride it!  it's also low to the ground so if my little one tumbles he doesn't have far to fall.  There is a roll bar that holds him in though so we haven't had that problem at all yet.  The great thing about the Stinger is that it will go in grass, gravel, mud, and even 4 inches of snow!  The only draw backs I have found so far are the typical ones with any Power Wheels, the battery just doesn't hold up for a long enough period of time.  Make sure to not leave the battery plugged in for too long, also make sure to charge it periodically when not in use.  It's also a good idea to have a spare battery charged up at all times.  My little ones give it two thumbs up!

great toy for kids

from Alton, IL

Comments about Power Wheels:

My daughter got hers last year and loved it. she would rather ride than drive! she has not got the steering concept yet but she will learn. I think it is a wonderful children's toy. I wish they could make a parental controal. kinda like for a remote control car! lol