4.8
Other Bikes, Scooters & Riding Toys:
Power Wheels
P8195
Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red

Summary

The Ford Mustang Power Wheels "keeps it real"` by following the new design look of the Mustang from Ford. The vehicle features a sound box with cool motor sounds, an adjustable seat and cup holder. Seats two children. This vehicle drives two speeds - 2.5 and 5 mph forward and 2.5mph in reverse. Can be used on hard and grass surfaces. 12V BPRO.

Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red

4.8

Good product for the price

from SalemNY

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Assemble
  • Fun
  • Safe

Cons

• Heavy

• Older Children
  • Outdoors
  • Small Children

Comments about Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red:

After purchasing a smaller power wheels for my daughter, I realized the power in it just wasn't enough. I bought the Power Wheels Mustang hoping it would do a little better. The price is a little high but for this type of product is what I expected. The power wheels battery takes a very long time to charge and the actual charge that it holds does not last very long. The plastic is very durable and has taken a beating from my child and still has held up and looks new. The replacement batteries are very expensive as well as the chargers are which is a huge con to this product in my opinion. The smaller power wheels don't do to well on grass and I expected this one to do better but it also doesn't move very fast unless on a very hard surface like pavement or cement. I like that it has two speeds and "seatbelts". Overall, I would still recommend this to friends who have children because it is a lot of fun for kids and the price is okay for how long these last and how well they hold resale value.

• Was this a gift?:

Ours has had to endure a lot and has held up well.

from Wisconsin

Comments about Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red:

We do a fair amount of foster care, plus I'm very close to my nieces, so we still have a lot of children to keep up with around here. When we went to purchase a battery-run car, we couldn't go with a Barbie one. It had to be a neutral color for both genders. This red car delights EVERY child who comes across it. I believe we have owned the Power Wheels rechargeable car for a little over a year now, and this car gets used a lot. One, because every time we get a new child in, they go bonkers over this. It's a new toy to them. Two, we have an unfinished basement that is huge (like the length of a bowling alley) and the kids can ride this thing all over down there in the winter. For the beating it takes, it has held up very well. I am thinking, however, that a couple of the tires will need replacing, and am hoping I'll be able to find that online. I think they got a little worn down from spinning from time to time. When on the grass, sometimes it takes a little shove to get the car moving. The tires don't have the best traction. Haven't had a problem with traction on concrete or our super long driveway though. Depending on the size of the kids you want to put in, the car usually holds two. We had two siblings once where it was a tight fit, but the brother was a big boy. We were able to adjust the car a little to make more room. When our daughters were little, their car was nothing as nice as this. That was awhile back and things have improved in the way of toys. The hilarious part about this car is that it has a pretend radio, but a pretend radio that plays music! I think that's brilliant. You can go a little bonkers hearing those tunes over and over, but the kids sure don't get tired of it. The negative for us was putting this thing together. Neither my husband nor I enjoy anything having to do with "engineering," so we actually had to have my brother in law help put it together. It took him well over an hour, if I remember right. I'm not one to buy a lot of little, junky toys that have parts all over the place. I am into books, puzzles, art and substantial things kids can play with. All those individual toys add up in price, so I don't think what we paid for the car was out of line. Plus, it doesn't take forever to put away like many other toys. We're certainly getting our money's worth.

Absolutely the best by far!

Comments about Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red:

This is the best power wheel my son has ever had, and we've had a few! It works great inside and outdoors, very easy for my son to control, stylish and stays charged for long periods of time! I would highly recommend this product for any child at any age! Happy costumer here!

They have come a long way.

Comments about Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red:

Power Wheels have come a long way sing I was a kid. My old power wheel was very weak, and the battery often gave out with very little use. Not anymore. The Ford Mustang Power Wheel has a long battery life, and has a lot of push behind it to move around. My kid loves this thing. The materials used to make this model is very durable, and will hold up to some rough play. My kid runs into things all the time with this and aside from a couple of scuffs, it has held up well. This car comes in two colors I know of. The red one (pictured), and an exclusive yellow one through Amazon.
The only real gripe I have about Power Wheels ( and this was an issue when I was a kid), is that they have extremely poor traction. It moves well in grass, and dirt; but once you put it on smooth concrete the tires will tend to slip around. Of course this is also based on the weight of your child.
Overall, I have been impressed with how far Power Wheels have come. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to share a part of their childhood with the modern generation.

Wonderful car

from NA

Comments about Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red:

My daughter chose the Power Wheels Ford Mustang Red two years back for Christmas. My kids just love the product and they often use it in the garden. It works like a real car except for the fact that it works on battery. The car stops and starts instantly and so I have not to be afraid of their security. The functions are easy to operate and the wheels are very good in terms of quality and can easily move on a surface like grass and even rough surfaces. However, the battery does not last long and it needs to be charged after using it for few hours.

The car also comes with music and lights which my kids love. The product comes with a one year bumper-to-bumper warranty. The seats are very comfortable and I put a cushion as well to make my kids rest their back comfortably while driving. Driving was never fun before but after watching the happiness on my kid's faces after using this product, I wish to purchase one more this Easter.