3.6

Power Support Powersupport HD Anti-Glare Films for iPhone 4G 60-102120101

3.6

ok

from good

Comments about Power Support Powersupport HD Anti-Glare Films for iPhone 4G 60-102120101:

good

best

from mahmoud amqaddem

About Me Social Networker, Student

Pros

• Camera
  • Operating System
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Camera

best

• Camera Features, Easy To Use
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

GOD

from ALGERIE

About Me Business Professional, Gadget-phobic, Gearhead, Grandparent, Parent, Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

Cons

• Button Configuration

• Out-of-office Productivity

GOD

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Power Support Anti Glare a must have

from Clarksville, MD

While touch phones have blown up in the past few years, they all have one inherent flaw, and that is the glass is always smudging with cheek and fingerprints. The Power Support Anti Glar films for the iPhone 4 solve this problem perfectly. While their main purpose is to cut down on glare, I would argue that they should be advertised as anti smudge films, because they prevent any and all prints. They also work as advertised, doing a great job in cutting down on glare and making it easy to use my phone in sunlight. The film attaches with a static cling which is great because it can be repositioned and leaves no residues when removed. The one downfall is that the screen quality is made slightly blurry, but it is very slight and a small compromise.

Ruins the Retna Screen

from Fountain Valley, CA

I bought these the first day I got my iPhone 4 because I have used the same model/brand on my previous 3GS. The installation was easy I just used two pieces of tape on top of the screen protector to hold it while I position it over the iPhone screen. The anti-glare part of the screen worked perfectly when I was outside; I was still able to make out what was on my screen with nothing shining back into my eyes. After a few days of use I noticed how blurry my screen looked compared to other iPhone 4 screens. The matted material of the screen really takes the screen quality away from the Retna screen. I ended up returning the protectors (thank you awesome Apply Store return policy) and getting the clear ones from Power Support. The clear ones are much less blurry but I just have to use my body as shade now when I am outside using my phone.