3.9
Power Balance Silicone Wristband

Power Balance Silicone Wristband

3.9

The Power Balance Silicone Wristband from EA is amazing

So, my husband brings me home the EA power balance wristband one day from the mall. I drink red bull all the time and as a mother of 4 kids I use energy shots also. He told me to stand on one foot and put my arms out straight. He then told me to resist him pushing my arm down. I tried but still had to put my foot down to catch myself from falling over. He then handed me the wristband (I did not even have it on, I was only holding it in my hand). He tried the same thing again and I could resist him, he could not push me over and I did not have to put my foot back down to stop myself from falling. I could not believe that it actually worked. Now I wear it all the time and the only time I take it off is when I shower. It helps me throughout the day. I used to get tired and crave a nap when my kids took one, but now that is the time when I can get more things done. I feel energized and focused without the nap.I love my wristband and would not trade it for anything. No more red bulls and energy shots.

Looks Cool but its All A Scam

First tried the product at a Power Balance sales tent at a fair where I was right away amazed by the test that I was that unbalanced and when I tried on the braclet WOW what a change the guy who could probably bend me in half couldn't even move me.

Then my husband tried the test and as I watched I noticed that the man pushed down and out on my husbands arm instead of just down which of course he fell over when my husband had the braclet on the sales man did the test again but this time instead of pushing out to purposely push my husband over he just pushed down and all of a sudden my husband was like muscle man when I talked to my husband and he confronted the sales man, he immidiately told us if we were going to start a confrentation we needed to leave and wouldn't speak with us any longer.

I am convinced this product is just a scam to con people into believeing its this miraclouse product when really its nothing more then a braclet to look cool.

I was a skeptic untill now

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

This is an amazing product. Does everthiong it says it does. When I first purchased I thought this was a huge gimmick. I was amazed with the results. My balance improved imideatly after wearing the band.

Looks Cool but its All A Scam

from Fargo, ND

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

The Power Balance Silicone Wristband amazed me.

from Johnson City, TX

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

I was just like everyone else with a tight budget, skeptical.  But after wearing the wrist band I am sold.  Even in just the first day I feel a difference.  I'm in better spirits, I'm not as sore after my workout, I have energy and when you run like I do it really comes in handy.

The Power Balance Silicone Wristband is way too overrated

from Bayamon, PR

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

I belive this Power Balance Silicone Wristband is way too expensive/overrated, the difference without using it is not highly noted and it's sold as a milestone in sports technology. Spend your hard earned money on something more useful!

Balance wristband

from Magnolia, DE

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

I couldn't balance myself anywhere or on anything until I bought this band. I don't know what it is about it but I can balance anywhere or on anything you ask me to. It's amazing! I got a second one free and my husband is using it for his balancing act. Ha! Ha! Anyway, he's amazed at it too.

Have really noticed a diffence in my balance shaving in shower

from Hammond, LA

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

**Believe so much in the Power Balance Bracelet that I am now selling them myself.**

**Its helping so many people at my job. Alot of the requirments of our job requiers balance and strength and the ones that have bought one all have different experiences. None bad. I make sure that I follow up with everyone that started wearing one so that I can get their opinion on how they've noticed a differnce in their dail routine. **

**                                                                        A firm believer.**

I don't know how I did anything without Power Balance wristband

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

The Power Balance wristband has given me much better day to day balance...I feel that I has increased my energy and my balance on day to day activities.  I work out with it on and can see such a difference...at the gym, getting on and off the machines, I feel like I can move faster and my coordidation has improved.  I wear it all the time...even when I take a shower!  The Power Balance wristband has improved my speed and is light weight so I can wear it all the time.  The wristband keeps me centered and allows be to perform to my maximum strength!

Its weird but it works!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

I bought a Power Balance wristband a few months ago at a trade fair and I love it. I was sold on the presentation when they tried to knock me over and couldnt after I put on the band. I do alot of sports such as bicycling and roller skating with my kids and notice that I have better balance and strength when I wear the Power Balance wristband. My husband and I take turns wearing it and plan on getting another one soon. They come in all kinds of colors and sizes and my husband likes that alot.

looks cute

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

They certainly jazz up my zumba outfits when I head to the gym. It helps me promote my classes too when people ask why Im so brightly dressed! Easy on and easy off. A fun way to add some color to your gym gear.

Power Balance Silicone Wristband is great (:

from Edgewater, FL

Comments about Power Balance Silicone Wristband:

This wristband is amazing :D It was very nice to wear while I was doing my exersises each day. I walk around 3 miles a day sometimes jogging, and this worked really well for me. I finally have been motivated to exersise every day. This is a great product, I recommend it.