4.8

4.8

best in its catagory

from Johnson City, TN

About Me Novice

Pros

• Adjustable Cut-Lengths
  • Easy to Push & Steer
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Mulching
    • Small Lawns

Comments about Poulan Pro 22-inch Series Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered Side Discharge/Bag/Mulch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower:

I have never had a lawn mower that performs like the poulan. It goes and goes, but it is definitely hard to start after sitting for a while. I have owned 3 of them in the past 15 years and they are so dependable and worth what I paid for them. It always cuts evenly and cleanly and uses very little gas to do a large area. It is also attractive looking and easy to keep clean with a simple garden hose.

Cutting king

The self propelled walk-behind is better then any I have used in a long time I have been doing professional landscaping for the past 10 years and I do like this product for small residential yards gives a clean cut and mulch's to the point where I don't have to rake up behind the cut. The engine power is amazing for a walk-behind mower I rarely ever have problems with it getting bogged out in tall or thick grass it just pushes right along. I have always had problems with walk-behind mowers with the carbs but this one has held up pretty good so far I can honestly say I have done nothing to it besides change the air filter in it. It is also built extremely well I have went over stumps and a few other objects that would normally break the shaft and it hasn't shown any damage or bending. I am extremely impressed with this mower and would recommend it to anyone who does the own landscaping or any small company that has small residential yards.

• Handling:
    • Safety:
    • Engine Power:

Poulan mower has been a good choce

from Gettysburg, SD

I have only used this mower 3 times now.  I love how easy it starts.  I pull the string and away I go.  I don't even have to give it a hard yank to start it.  It is heavier than our last mower. That is why I would not give it four stars.  The power drive makes up for the heaviness of it.  Oh, I actually mowed our whole lawn on one tank of gas and didn't have to stop to fill up like I had to with our old machine.  This machine also runs over the bumps and lumps in my yard quite smoothly.  Adjusting the wheel height is easy.  This Poulan mower is a heavy duty push mower that gets the job done.

goes and goes and goes

from Johnson City, TN

i bought my poulon lawn mower about 6 years ago ad have never had a gas push mower to lst for very long. this one is still going. it mows so neatly and just keeps going and going. i will definitely buy another one when this one quits.

great!

from Kingsville, TX

Poulan...what can I say...great products they produce.  This mower was great choice at a great price.  Cuts great, easy to clean.  It has adjustable wheels to change your cutting height, covered spark plug(a plus), easy to start and push.  If you are looking for a mower i recommend the Poulan, a product worth your money.