Other Baby Furniture & Beddings:

Pottery Barn Kids Carolina Table & Chairs

Great Tables

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Pottery Barn Kids Carolina Table & Chairs:

I purchased the Pottery Barn Kids Caroline Table and two chairs that match ironically for my little Caroline. It is much more expensive than a lot of other children's furniture out there. I have it in two sizes, the larger one and the smaller one. The table is extremely well made. The larger is my children's art table. We have spilled paint, crayons, marker, you name it on this table. Most of it has come off. For those tough paints and markers, I use the Mr. Clean Eraser on them that works well. I did notice last year that the paint on the table has a hairline crack across the top of the table. It's cracked in the middle of the table and I just think that it is from wear and tear and that we didn't do anything to damage it.

I purchased a pink chair and a green chair. They are about 2 years old now and the paint is really chipping off. I know that these are high quality items, but I just wouldn't think that the paint would come off like the way that it did.

The other downside is that these tables are expensive and NEVER go on sale.

Great price - great quality!

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Pottery Barn Kids Carolina Table & Chairs:

We love this table! It was a reasonable price, it went together with ease. My children have eaten on it, colored at it, painted at - you name it. It cleans up well too! It is a sturdy all purpose table and chair set that looks great in any decor.