Other Cereals:
Post
Post raisin  bran

Post raisin bran

Post Raisin Bran is just OK.

from Suffolk, VA

Comments about Post raisin bran:

After trying the original Fiber One & then Grape-Nuts, I was hoping that Post Raisin Brand would be better but it is not that much better than those tastless cereals. The flakes in Post Raisin Brand are just as bland and it is only the fact that there are raisins in it that it has a taste at all & you guessed it a raisin taste. So as long as you like raisins you will like this cereal. I not much for raisin and only eat this because my wife bought it for herself a month ago but never ate any of it. So I ate it just because it was there & hope it would be better than those other cereals she bought. I love my wife but she buys a lot of weird stuff to try & then never trys it & I end up eating it. I will practically try anything especially if she paid for it. I am glad it is not as tasteless as those other cereals but could have been something better than raisins. Yeah I know they do not make a spicy cereal but a lover of super spicy food can dream. I hope my wife buys something a little better the next time.

great and healthy

from Millsboro, DE

Comments about Post raisin bran:

MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH HAVE HEALTH ISSUES SO WHEN WE FIND A GOOD BREAKFAST NOT FULL OF SUGAR IT IS GREAT.IT IS ALSO VERY FILLING FOR ALL THE ERRANDS I NEED TO DO EVERYDAY. THE PRICE IS GOOD AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COUPONS. MY GRANDKIDS LOVE IT TOO.

A Great Taste & Good for You

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Post raisin bran:

***Post Raisen Bran **is a classic cereal that's filled with great taste, and good for you. There are so many raisens in this cereal there is no need to add sugar. The natural sweetness from the raisens are enough to give you the healthy taste you will enjoy. Just talking about **Post Raisen Bran** is making my mouth water. X-)*

TASTES GREAT AND IS GOOD FOR YOU

from Rome, IA

Comments about Post raisin bran:

We are a family of cereal eaters. We try to eat foods that are nutritious and delicious. Raisin Bran is one such food. It is a delicious combination of crispy flakes and juicy, sweet raisins. There is no need for added sugar.Just a little skim milk and you have a filling, healthy breakfast--and it's quick, too.