Other Snacks & Cookies:
100 Calorie Snack, No Trans Fat, Popcorn, Trans-fat free
Pop-Secret
Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn

Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn

Almost melts in your mouth!

They say if something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't so I didn't hold out a lot of hope for ***Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn***.  As it so happens, this is pretty good popcorn, packaged in ten "snack size" microwaveable bags per box.  This was the first time ever that I have microwaved popcorn and ended up with only one unpopped kernel in the bottom of the bag.  This popcorn was hot and so fresh that it almost melted away in my mouth, I hardly had to chew it at all.

**STATS:**

The contents of a snack-sized bag is considered to be a single serving consisting of 100 calories with 25 calories from fat.  There are three and a half grams total fat, one and a half grams saturated fat, zero each cholesterol and trans fat, one gram each polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, 300 mg. sodium, 20 grams total carbs, four grams dietary fiber, three grams protein and 2% iron.

**TASTE TIP:**

***Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn*** is pretty good the way it is but the possibilities are endless.  If you like garlic, adding a little garlic powder and Parmesan cheese works or this popcorn can also be transformed into a light sweet with a dash or two of Cinnamon Sugar.

Meh...not so good

Pop-Secret, just generally speaking, is an inferior product in the microwave popcorn world. Compared to the quality of Orville Redenbacher, Pop-Secret doesn't hold up. You might as well purchase the store brand, and in some stores the store brand is actually better. For whatever reason Pop Secret bags don't like to pop evenly, and for me more often than not are still half unpopped when the popped half starts burning. The ones that do get popped have smaller, denser kernels than O. Redenbacher. It's just not a very good product.

Great Snack!

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

This is a great option for anyone trying to clean up their diet. These bags still give you the satisfaction of popcorn, but they only have 100 calories. I started trying to eat healthier recently but continue to struggle with cravings. These pop corn bags have been a great option for me. They are much smaller than a large bag of pop corn. Therefore, you get help with portion control. The taste is awesome. They definitely taste like normal buttered pop corn. They help satisfy my craving for junk food while only costing me 100 calories. Each bag is enough to fill you up and hold you over until your next meal. They are a little more expensive but they are high definitely in quality. I usually try to only eat about three a week because they are still high in sodium. However, if you use moderation with them they can be a great snack for a healthy lifestyle. I would definitely recommend trying this product.

I love the portion control.

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

Sticking to a diet has always been hard for me; I love to snack throughout the day and most of the time my snacking habits crash my diet. That's why I love Pop Secret 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn, because it allows me to indulge in one of my favorite snacks without destroying my diet. This popcorn has the same great buttery taste that the regular Pop Secret butter popcorn has. It is well priced and the bags cook in under two minutes in my microwave. They are great for work and they are a good snack to hold my kids over in between meals. I rarely have any kernels that aren't popped in my bag once it is done cooking.

Wonderful popcorn!

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

Pop-Secret makes the absolute best popcorn ever! There are several things that I love about this popcorn. First of all, it is very tender and delicate after popping. It's nice and fluffy and is so easy to chew. It is easy for my father to eat-he doesn't have many teeth and finds his dentures uncomfortable. This is the best brand of popcorn for him to eat, as it is so tender. Even better, it tastes great-it has just the right amount of butter. It is even tasty and delicious without salt. With other popcorn I have to add quite a bit of salt to get the flavor that I am looking for, but not so with Pop-Secret.

Favorite popcorn when I used to make it in the microwave!

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

Classic delicious brand of popcorn, Pop Secret was my favorite when I made it in the microwave. Soon the microwave wasn't cutting it and I emptied the bags into a pot and popped it on the stove to find out it's AMAZING done that way! Light, buttery, slightly salted, straight from the movie theater in my own home! I liked using the microwave bags of it in the pot than the Pop Secret dry kernels just because the butter was so perfect and the flavor couldn't be topped. I still get it sometimes when I want a break from Orville Redenbacher in my popper.

one taste and you will be addicted

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

I absolutely love this popcorn. My parents would only buy this brand lately. At first I thought it would be funny tasting because it's calorie counted but I LOVE it. It taste just like any other kind out there. Abd the fact that's it's buttery only adds to it. After the first handful you wouldn't even think of putting it down.

Oh wow!

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

I normally pop my own popcorn at home due to the fact that bagged popcorn is normally loaded in fat and calories. When I came across Pop-Secret 100 Calories Popcorn, I fell in love! I tried it for the first time and was so happy I came across it. It's extremely light, not salty, and still has a butter taste! The best part about it is that it still retains that movie theater popcorn flavor, but has no fat and very little calories. It's a great option if I want healthier popcorn without pulling out my popcorn machine. I highly recommend it!

Meh...not so good

Great Tasting Butter Popcorn

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

My wife always buys the Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn for us because you get 10 bags per box. The bags are the perfect size for two people to share while watching a movie. The real butter flavoring is actually very good especially for it being only 100 calories.

Its okay

from Oak Lawn, IL

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

Its just okay...If your watching your weight and want a midnight snack have this..100 calories will satisfy your cravings..and lots of fiber..But its tasteless..Id rather buy the 100 calories in orville..more flavorful.

Guilty little secret...100 calorie Pop Secret Popcorn

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Pop-Secret - 100 Calorie Pop Premium Popcorn:

I absoloutely LOVE  Pop Secret 100 calorie popcorn!  I am a total snack food junkie and this guilty pleasure lets me have a snack in the evening without sabotaging an entire day of being good.  The amount of popcorn each one of these little snack packs provides is just enough to enjoy while watching my favorite TV show and keeps me from running to the kitchen in search of a more fattening / higher calorie snack.  The volume of popcorn produced is good with very few kernels left unpopped.  The timing takes some adjustment depending on the strength of your microwave so the first few bags may be trial and error, but once you get the timing down you will not be disappointed with a lot of unpopped kernels.  The buttery flavor is genunie and not 'artificial' as some low cal products have a reputation for.  My two kids even like the taste which surprised me as they are fans of the very buttery varieties.  Try some today!