4.1
Polaroid
Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera

Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera

4.1

Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera. Great camera at a great price!

While I normally adhere to the idea of you get what you pay for, I have to say that with this camera you get more than what you pay for. I have had several digital cameras over the past few years and they have all wound up disappointing me in one way or the other. With the Polaroid t1031 I have yet to find any reason to not be entirely satisfied with having purchased it.

At 10 megapixels you'll get nice, clear images, and the 3 inch LCD color display will let you see your subjects with ease. The camera has 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom, and comes with 32 megabytes of built in memory storage. While the 32 megabytes is pretty standard for onboard camera memory, I highly recommend getting an SD memory card to go with it. Since this camera also takes video with sound, (yes with sound!) I also suggest getting an SD card of generous size. I have a 4 gigabyte one and haven't run into any storage issues so far. This is of course a matter of personal need, depending on how many pictures and videos you believe you will be taking and how long it will be before you transfer them to other media.

This camera also comes with anti-shake image stabilization, face tracking, smile and blink detection, still image compression in JPEG (EXIF 2.2), DCF, DPOF, AVI, Motion, 20 different scene modes including panoramic, slide show mode, in camera red eye removal, in camera picture editing, electronic timer, and even more!

Two of my favorite features of this camera are the burst mode and the panoramic stiching. In burst mode the camera will continously take 1 shot per second. in Panoramic Stitching, you take a series of photos and the camera chooses where one picture starts and where the next ends automatically, resulting in one seamless panoramic shot. I have had a lot of fun playing with these two modes, which have resulted in some amazing shots.

You also get a Li-on rechargeable battery that has a nice recharge life (approximately 130 pictures per charge), a battery charger, and a usb cable. Being fully PC and Mac compatible means that just about any computer user can work with this camera. All in all I love the Polaroid t1031 and I don't think you will be disappointed either!

The polaroid t1031 digital camera is limited.

The polaroid t1031 digital camera seems to b somewhat limited in the useage for what I would want the camera to do.  I would prefer to have a camera that I could change the lens on and if not at least be able to zoom at a higher degree and zoom out at a higher degree.  I want to be able to use the camera to in all sorts of weather and not being water proof is of a disadvantage for me.  I would be using it for travel pictures and taking pictures of family get togethers and other outings that when we are all together would be using it for that.  The earlier statement of being able to change the lens is important for me as when traveling I may not be able to be as close to the view of whatever I wanted to take the picture of and having the ability to change the lens to get closer and be able to take the picture from whatever advantage point I was is is importanat.  It looks to be a good starter camera for someone just starting out to take pictures.  I also print my own cards and use the pictures I take to decorate the front of these cards.  I also do alot of printing of my own photos and framing to put around the home to decoate and want to be able to use the camera for this also.

Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera. Great camera at a great price!

from Norton, KS

This camera is amazing.

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

This camera was a gift from my mother-in-law. The first time I used the camera was on a vacation trip to The Bahamas. When I first Started taking pictures I absolutely fell in love with the camera. I highly recommend it.

The Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera is the bomb!!

from Hixson, TN

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera is so awesome.  It takes the best photo's weather it is of the kids or the plants or the far away image.  I absolutely love it.  I take this camera everywhere.  I have a sister in law who said to me you take your camera everywhere don't you and I said yes, I don't want to miss anything!!  So try it and see the great quality and affordability of this wonderful camera.

its a pretty good camera

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

this camera is a pretty good camera. it has has all the necessities that people could want. It takes pretty good pictures. The zoom is also a very handy part of the camera. The camera quality is pretty good as well. The camera does die a little quick but it is still a well to do camera. It does have many different setttings that can be used like a lot of other cameras. This camera has a setting for when some one is in motion as well as the lighting can be changed and set differently. It is a pretty small and sleek camera for people to use. It is easy to carry around and easy to hold unlike other cameras. The colors it comes in are pretty nice as well. This camera has cool little gadgets. This camera is also compatible with at home printers so you can print your pictures without having to get them developed in a store. This camera can change from sephia to negative or even black and white coloring. This is a good camera to use.

For all those unforgettable moments..

from Riverview, FL

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

I think it is a great camara and it is not that difficult you use. I bought one for my teenage daugther to remember her highschool years up close and personal. I will top any year book she ever paid for and it is a gift that keeps on giving because she can use it after that..

Easy to use

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

I have had several of these cameras over the years and Polaroid has always been a favorite. It's inexpensive and easy to use. The download to computer are easy and although I use sophisticated software for editing, the editing software is good for the beginner.

Polaroid Out done theirself wit this one

from Germantown, MD

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

This Poloraid camera is a handheld camera that can eluviate digital pitcures that looks flaberagating. This one of a kind digital camera is such a wonderful camera to have with family, friends, a day at the pool, or just a vacation. Let poloraid help you caputure some memories that will stay with you forever by the art of capture. This easy to use very performing crystal clear digital camera is great to have around. Please take avantage of this and other poloriad cameras

LOVED THIS CAMERA

from Manchester, TN

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

I have one these camera for about 3 yrs. now and I loved it but unfortunately It will not work for me anymore..Every time I turn it on the screen tells me to remove the lense cap and its already removed..so I am not able to take any pictures because it thinks the lense cap is on.

Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera is a very useful and handy camera

from Mira Loma, CA

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

This camera is to die for!! I love it so does my whole family they always ask me if they can take pictures I am like sure!! And soon enough I was annoyed so I bought them one, They finally stopped bothering me, now I have it to myself!! It is highly recommended you buy this at once not bad at all!! Zoom in technology is the greatest!! It can zoom in from super far away!!! I think this camera is super duper ultra awesome!! I even bought it for my grandma and she really enjoyed it! she kept taking pictures of flowers and her cat which came out in good quality! I've used other cameras but none other like this!!!!its very good of taking pictures from far distances, **TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THIS CAMERA!! **this camera has many features like changing colors to black and white or sepia. i picked this camera and loved it iimmedietely so did the family!!!!!! also this camera is not too expensive but cheap but it has good quality! buy this camera today its a good choice for many photographers!!

best camera since nikon!!!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Polaroid - t1031 Digital Camera:

I have never been more amazed by such a work of art! I am an aspiring photographer who looks for the best quality and price in my cameras. i've had many cameras in my life, but this is by far the best. i have to say that this camera is durable, portable, and amazingly fashionable. i'm one of the type of people who like character in what she buys, and this camera describes me completely. one thing i really like about this camera is the many features included in the camera. features like changing the color to black and white or changing it to sepia. you can also make the colors more vivid or brighter or darker. the possibilities are endless. another great feature on this amazing camera are the focus abilities. the focus is great on this camera. many other cameras i have had in the past can not compare, at all, to this amaizng polariod digital camera. i would advise anyone and everyone who is in search of an amazing camera or even if you just want to buy someone an awesome present to buy this camera. you will not regret it.