3.3

3.3

Polaroid i739 Digital Camera

from Little Falls, NJ

Comments about Polaroid - i739:

I've had this camera for a while now and I really like it. It' s compact and easy to use with 7.0 mega pixel, 2.5" screen, 3X optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, red eye reduction and flash. It's got 32 MB internal memory and you can add an SD memory card which I did. It's easy to upload photos. The only drawback would be battery life. I find myself replacing them much too often.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

I love this camera, and so do my children.

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Polaroid - i739:

I really do love this camera. When shopping for a digital camera I wanted something easy to use, with options if I wanted to get fancier. I also have a 4 year old and a 9 year old, so I wanted something sturdy, and good on batteries. Another important factor for me was to get some optical zoom, in order to catch pictures of my kids from far away. This camera is all of that. I have never had a single problem. My 4 year old can use it with ease, and I can use the more detailing options. It has also been dropped a couple of times - with no problems. :)

I hate this camera so much

from Milton, MA

Comments about Polaroid - i739:

This was my fist camera, so of course I was really excited when I got it. At the time, I had only been able to use my friends cameras, so I thought they all were exactly the same. But it did not take long for me to realize that it was not the camera for me. It took up so many batteries, it was like I was buying batteries every time I used it. It's not very big, but I found it to be clunky. And the worst part of it was the length of time that the camera took to take a picture. I would have to say "wait guys it hasn't taken the picture yet" every time we used it. I hardly ever dropped it, so I really don't think it was me. Finally, after about a year it just stopped working and the lens won't go back in its right place.