Other Digital Cameras:
Polaroid a930 Digital Camera

Polaroid a930 Digital Camera

Polaroid Digital Camera - No bells or whistles here...

from Springfield, MA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Polaroid a930 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera after my fancy, expensive digital was damaged beyond repair, and the holidays were looming.  So, I got a really good deal on it.  It works fine.  The pictures are clear, color is beautiful.  The menu is easy to navigate.  It is cute and lightweight.  IT has zoom, flash, and several modes to choose from.  It has a few minutes of video, although I do not get any sound during playback and cannot figure out why.  Battery life is pretty good, and it takes standard AA batteries, which is great.  I just bought rechargeable batteries.   However, there is a long delay between pictures, as the flash reloads.  You cannot "force" the picture either, so alot of moments are missed.  I was unable to install the software that came with the camera.  I never figured out why.  I know this is the cheapest model for Polaroid, so I have to say that is served its purpose.  I recommend it for as a first camera for a child.

Polaroid a930, good quality inexpensive digital camera.

from Flushing, MI

Comments about Polaroid a930 Digital Camera:

The Polaroid a930 digital camera is a good quality camera for a reasonable price. With its 9 MP, 4x digital zoom and 2.5" in. LCD bright color preview screen, you get great shots with minimal effort every time. It's easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone. It has 16 MB built-in storage and its dimensions of 3.0X4.0X1.0, makes it a fairly compact and easy to carry camera. This camera also has an SD card expansion and other great features such as video with sound, red-eye reduction, auto flash,auto white balance  Still Image compression, and self -timer, (which allows you to get in the shot also),

This camera is a great deal for the price, and is basically a point and shoot. However, if you are looking for a high quality professional photography camera, with all of the bells and whistles, this camera is not for you.