Other Digital Cameras:

Polaroid - T730 Compact 7MP Digital Camera

I love it!!!

from Worthington, MN

Comments about Polaroid - T730 Compact 7MP Digital Camera:

I love this camera.  It even has an option to turn off all the fancy features for REALLY non technical people.  I find this option a little too limited for me though, even though I'm pretty limited in my technical ability.  This is my first digital camera.

T730 is great for the money!

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Polaroid - T730 Compact 7MP Digital Camera:

I've bought some bad digital cameras during my time, so I'm slightly leery of every camera now. This camera really is great. It's has it's pros and it's cons like any other product, but I think for the price it's a nice camera.

First of, it's a brand I trust. Polaroid has been around for years and in my exprience makes a pretty good camera. They tend to hold up well over time and are durable. Durability is always important if your klutzy like I am or if you have kids that might use this camera. This camera has slipped out of my grasp a couple of times and it still takes a decent picture.

This camera is so adorable! There's different colors to choose from and it's really small. I hate when I'm going somewhere and have to lug around a big bulky camera. You won't have that problem with this camera it's small and lightweight.

If this is going to be your first camera it might take getting use to all the different options, but once you play with the camera for awhile you'll be taking great pictures zoomed in or zoomed out.

The only other issue that's gotten in my way is this isn't a great camera for outdoor pictures. If you are indoors where the lighting is good, you'll love the pictures the T730 takes even though the camera is slow taking the pictures sometimes.

Stock up on batteries and pick up a Polaroid T730 and capture your family memories.

Polaroid t730 - Best used as an indoor camera

from Mount Vernon, IL

Comments about Polaroid - T730 Compact 7MP Digital Camera:

I bought the Polaroid t730 online before really doing any research. It was fairly inexpensive and the particular one I was looking at was red, which I liked. At first, I really like the camera. It seemed to produce quality pictures and all the features worked as the website said it would. But I had only been using the camera indoors. A few months after buying the camera I went to Florida on vacation. It was then that I realized that the pictures I took outside looked blue on my digital camera. I changed the settings thinking that had something to do with it and was not able to fix the problem. I looked in the manual, I contacted a customer service hotline and still was not able to fix the problem. Not really sure why it only does it outside but that's the only time I have problems with it. So all in all, it has been a great digital camera to use while indoors but not so great for the outdoors. If you have use for an indoor only digital camera, then the Polaroid t730 would be a fine choice for you to make. But if you would like a more versatile digital camera that works both indoors and outdoors, then you may want to look elsewhere.

Good price - but so-so pictures.

from Lexington, VA

Comments about Polaroid - T730 Compact 7MP Digital Camera:

This was a good value for the money overall. I have the pink one, which is cute and girly. Takes good pictures on most settings - except for the "child/children" setting. Almost every picture turns out blurry! Another thing that is annoying - it has a really slow lag. When you click to take the picture - it takes it a few seconds. Not sure what batteries came with it - but I use Polaroid batteries - I take about 20 pictures and they are dead already! It would be nice if it came with a charging dock or something similar.