Other Flat Screen TVs:

Polaroid - FLM 32" LCD TV

Picture Perfect!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Polaroid - FLM 32" LCD TV:

I've had this "Polaroid - FLM323B 32" LCD TV" for quite some time now. I wanted something smaller, so I traded my 60'' floor model big screen tv, for this. It has a great picture and the sound is awesome. I can watch my favorite movies or programs in high resolution with this television. I can also hook this up to my desktop and use it as a "huge" monitor!

The Specifications Are:

Display Area: 32" Display Type: LCD Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Contrast Ratio: 800:1 Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz Response Time: 16 ms Signal Compatibility: 720p Input Video Signal: ATSC NTSC Condition: Refurbished Speakers: 2 Inputs: Component Video HDMI Outputs: Digital Audio Out HDMI Ports: 1 Height (inches): 23 Height with Stand (inches): 25 Width (inches): 31.7 Depth (inches): 4.4 Depth with Stand (inches): 8.4 Unit Weight: 39.7

It sits on any flat surface or you can remove the bottom base and hang it on a wall mount, like I have. I haven't had any problems with this "Polaroid - FLM323B 32" LCD TV" since I've gotten it. I would highly recommend this to a friend!