Other Body Lotions:

Podiatrist's Secret Total Foot Recovery Cream - Original Formula

Podiatrist Secret origional foot cream

from Crystal Lake, IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Dry knees
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Podiatrist's Secret Total Foot Recovery Cream - Original Formula:

I'very had trouble with cracked finger tips in the winter. This year I decided to try it on my hands and it took care of it. It leaves my hands soft too. I had tried all kinds of different hand creams and gloves in the past. Don't know why I hadn't thought to use it for that before. My knees get dried also and they are nice and smooth. Can't say enough good things about this product. Try it on any part of your body that is dry or cracked. I've even put it on my face.

Dry Skin Relief - Not Just for Feet!

from Chicagoland, IL

Anyone who suffers from dry, itchy skin and hardened calluses appreciates a moisturizing and restorative product that provides long-lasting relief.  Podiatrist's Secret offers that promise in its **Total Foot Recovery Cream - Original Formula**.   I originally purchased Total Foot Recovery Cream to help soften my feet after a good soak and pedicure.  I then discovered that this eight-ounce jar is packed with ingredients that not only smooth away rough calluses, but also helped treat the cracked skin on my elbows and knees as well.

What makes this cream so effective is that the formula contains an Alpha-Hydroxy fruit acid and the ingredient, Urethin, which helps the cream penetrate, exfoliate, and soften the skin.  The cream is fabulously rich - a little goes a long way.  I find that it's most effective to use after your bath or shower, while the skin is still slightly moist.  Applying a small amount of cream to the dampened skin really leaves your footsies feeling soft.  After application, my feet feel as though they are coated with a silky residue that feels like a moisture barrier.  I follow up by slipping on a pair of thin, white cotton socks.  By the time I wake up the next morning, I can really feel a difference.

If your skin has significant dry skin buildup, you are not going to see instant results.  However, daily (or nightly) use will bring a noticeable change in the texture of your skin.  The cream worked so well on my feet that I tried it on the dry patches of my elbows.  Guess what?  It took a couple of weeks of daily use, and my elbows are softer and smoother than they've ever been.

Overall, Podiatrist's Secret Total Foot Recovery Cream is one of my favorite products.  I purchased mine at *FootSmart.com*, but it's available at many sites on the web.  This is a moisturizing cream is a simple product that simply does exactly what is says it will.  In this day of overblown advertising claims, I find that simple fact to be the most ringing endorsement I could give any product.

I put this on at night and wake up with super smooth feet

from Attapulgus, GA

I started using this about a year ago because some medicines i was taking were causing dry skin and i had also had foot surgery. so i wanted something to diminish the scarring, and provided  me with deep moisturization. After my surgery my podiatrist tried to get me to purchase a product that would diminish the scarring. unfortunately i bought it and the primary ingredients were, petrolatum and mineral oil. There was nothing on the ingredient list that i think would help with preventing scarring Luckily I had this product and it did the trick. Sometimes i forget to use it and i definitely notice the difference. Now  I'm on my second jar. I wouldn't go a day without it. Before I moisturise with body lotion i put this on my feet. I then rub a little on dry spots that i have on my body. It softens everything feet, elbows, knees and even hands. By using a little before applying my body moisturiser i get the softening benefits all over my body.