Other Rental Cars:

Poas Rental Car

not to be trusted

from new york, ny

Comments about Poas Rental Car:

POAS rent-a-car is not recommended!
When we rented the car from them, they had listed the rates on the contract, and i asked for the all-in final price, which they gave to me, but when we checked out after returning the car, that all-in price turned out to be wrong -- it may have been an honest miscalculation, but we had to pay about an extra $100 because of it.
They also quoted in US Dollars, but then charged in the local currency (favorable exchange rate for them).

They also make you sign a blank credit card receipt before you leave; very shady.

POAS cares for their customers!!

Comments about Poas Rental Car:

POAS stands out in the world of car rental companies. They truly understand what customer service is all about and they really care about their customers..It shows from the moment they greet you at the airport and it remains throughout the entire rental time
As far as I'm concerned POAS is the ONLY car rental company to work with in Costa Rica!

• Customer Service:
  • Vehicle Selection:

Poas Rental Car was the best!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Poas Rental Car:

I didn't do my research on car rentals and when I got to costa rica I was bombarded with different car rental companies seeking my attention at the airport. I saw all the typical brand names like Hertz and Budget but they were all trying to charge me so much. There was a really nice English speaking gentleman there representing Poas rental car that gave me a great rate! Their office was so friendly and advised on all different places to go. The car, service and price were all amazing!! Highly recommended!