3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

Makes your teeth look pearly white!

I have been using this product for several years. I really like this product because it is good for sensitive teeth. This product takes only 5 minutes to whiten teeth. Your teeth stay white for a long time! I used mouth guards with mine to get a more custom mold to my teeth. I found doing this caused my teeth to become more white then using the item that they provided. The price is inexpensive. It is more cost effective then getting crest white strips. It is a great alternative to having your teeth whitened at the dentist. Every time I whiten me teeth with this product I get a lot of compliments on my teeth. My sisters and friends have commented many times on the product that I use. I am a huge fan of this product and I would recommend it to anyone. I would also make sure to buy the mouth guards at any store shape them to your teeth. Once this is done I usually apply the bleach with either my finger or a q-tip. I then make sure that I put the mouth guard in. Let it sit for 5 minutes and it’s done!

Plus White Gel wasn't what I expected.

I tried the Plus White 5 Minute Whitening Gel and was actually a little disappointed.  I really haven't noticed any difference in whitening my teeth, but then again I haven't been using it every day either.  I find it to be a bit messy and inconvenient.  I really think it should come with teeth trays because if you close your mouth some of the gel just gets wiped away by the inside of your lips.  And who really wants to walk around with a stupid exaggerated toothy grin for 5 minutes if there is someone else in the house with you.  It's a little embarrassing so I don't really care to use this product very often unless I am totally alone.  It may work to whiten your teeth if you use it consistently, but I just find it to be not worth the hassle.

You get what you pay for

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

I should have known that the price would be a good indicator of the results I would get from this product. I have very sensitive teeth and have used whitening strips before with great results, but painful application process. I thought I would give this a shot, because it wasn't much of a loss if it didn't work, because of the low price.

The application process was easy enough, a little messy, and pretty uncomfortable. The mouth guards are awkward, and hard to keep in for 10 minutes without drooling everywhere. I did not have much discomfort from the gel being on my teeth or gums as I do with the strips. After the first application I did not notice any results at all. I repeated this process again in 3 days, and again until I used the entire tube, with no noticeable results. It was pretty disappointing considering all the time I spent drooling around my house with a mouth full of this stuff.

• Minimal Side Effects:

This product is messy and not worth my time.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

This product was cheap and that is why I purchased it, but I definitely should have known better. Anything with this price was bound to be annoying and not really work in the long run. Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth promised more than they could deliver. This product is supposed to be for sensitive teeth, but it still bothered my teeth when I used it. Also, it does not come with trays for when you use it, so you have to smear it on your teeth and hope you do not close your mouth or your efforts will be for naught. The taste is a little more than off and I was really hating it by the time I was done. After a week of using it, I did not see much difference, but this was the first whitener I had ever really used, so I thought it just needed more time. I sucked it up and used it for another two weeks and still, there was not much difference in the surface color of my teeth. Also, the more I used it, the more sensitive to this product my teeth became. I finally gave up and decided not to use it anymore. I will not be buying this product again, nor I do recommend it. No matter how cheap it is, it is worth the money.

Not As Good As I Thought

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

After noticing that my teeth weren't as white as I would like, I immediately started looking for a whitener. While comparing many different brands, I decided on Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth. The product claims that it works in only five minutes and you will have great results. I myself, do not agree. I applied the Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth and did wait the five minutes. I rinsed and could tell no difference. The next day I tried it again, leaving it on for ten minutes. This time I could tell a little difference but nothing remarkable. I don't like the taste of the gel as it is thick and leaves an overwhelming aftertaste. Also, the whitening gel is very hard to completely rinse away. I would not purchase Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth again and would definitely not recommend it to anyone else.

5 Minute Speed Whitening Gell

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

This speed whitening gel was very messy. It irritated my gums a lot, but I did see results! I found this at my local grocery store last year. It caught my attention because it was so cheap! I figured I didn't have anything to lose by trying it. I didn't have a tray to put the gel in, but the instructions say you don't need one. I put it on, and it didn't really want to stay on my teeth. I knew I need a tray, but I tried it anyway. It seemed to be okay as long as I had my mouth closed. After about two minutes, the gel started to foam up. I was running out of room in my mouth for it! Also, it says 5 minutes on the front of the bottle, but the back says a minimum of five minutes. It recommends you leave it on for ten to fifteen. I couldn't hold it in longer than five minutes. Even though I didn't have a whitening tray, and I could only hold it in for five minutes, I saw great results! I used it for about a month until it was gone. It was well worth the price. I will be buying this product again.

Not a Custom Fit

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

I was so excited to find a gel designed for sensitive teeth, but I guess I misinterpreted what that meant. For me, it's not so much my teeth but my gums that are the most sensitive. Obviously, whitening gel is not designed to be applied to your gums, but the tooth trays that came with Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth are rather large and overlapped my gum line. So no matter how hard I tried, I could not avoid getting some of the gel on my gums. This resulted in stinging and burning feeling that lasted for several hours.
The whole process was much messier than I expected, perhaps due to the bulkiness of the mouthpieces. They reminded me of the mouth guards I wore in middle school to protect my braces when I played sports.
This product is less expensive than many other whitening gels on the market. If you can get the mouthpiece to fit, it may work well for you.

I was hoping for more dramatic results.

Convenience
I like that the time period was shorter than many other products.

Minimal Side Effects
Stinging and burning sensation on my gums.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Great toothpaste, not a great whitener

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

I have always been very skeptical of teeth whitening products. When they first came out on the market in the 90s I tried all the whitening toothpastes and got zero results. I had heard negative things about whitening strips and their side effects so I tried this toothpaste instead. Truly this toothpaste made my mouth feel as clean as it does after a professional cleaning. Minty without being nauseating on the tongue. However it did leave a bit of irritation on my gums when I used it with my electric toothbrush. When I used it with my manual toothbrush I had no problems. But, this product markets itself as a whitening toothpaste, and in this respect I saw no results. My enamel was the same shade as before I used the entire tube.

As a toothpaste, I give this product high marks for making my mouth feel as clean as it does after a dental cleaning. However, I saw no change in the color of my teeth.

Convenience
No trays or strips, simple as putting it on your toothbrush.

Minimal Side Effects
I did experience some minor irritations when I used this paste with my electric toothbrush. When I switched over to my manual toothbrush I had no redness or irritation.

good product

from San Diego ca

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

I tried this teeth whitening gel based on all the good reviews I had read. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the fantastic results I got with this. I have sensitive teeth so having this formulation was just right for me I did not feel any increase in sensitivity since using this product it did not irritate my gums either. Now I don't have yellow teeth there just off white the results that I was looking for was to make my teeth a true white color. The steps they provided were easy to follow just clean your teeth prior to use. Place the gel all over your teeth mainly focus on your front teeth be sure to avoid your gums incase of irritation. This part gets messy my mouth was getting watery so I put some paper towel in my mouth to soak up saliva. Finally you let it sit on your teeth for the full 5 minutes then you can clean up I just rinsed my mouth with water, and don't eat or drink for a few hours. I achieved excellent results its very quick to use and easy once you get the hang of it. It can be a little messy because it is a gel, you also want to make sure you don't get the gel on your gums so you don't cause irritation. If your comfortable enough with this whitener you can use it past the recommended time of 5 minutes to achieve optimal results. I am happy at how this product worked for me.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Notable, but not satisfactory results

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

This was one of the first teeth whitening products I ever used. I noticed results. But it was very minimal and I had to use up the entire bottle before I even noticed the slight results. It was definitely not worth the money I spent on it as it was the kind of results I expect from simply brushing my teeth.

It was not very effective. I was expecting more visible results and therefore did not feel satisfied with the minimal results I saw. If I am going to spend money specifically for teeth whitening products I expect to see more visible results.

Convenience
It was not very convenient. Luckily I didn't need my teeth whitened until about a month since the purchase as I had to go to my family friend Lucinda's wedding. So my teeth were "white" by that time, but I am disappointed that it took so long to see any form of results. And the results were inadequate.

Minimal Side Effects
Although I was not satisfied with this product there were really no minimal side effects to speak of.

Not impressed

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

Overall, I was not all that impressed with this Plus White 5 Minute Bleach Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth. I had read some good reviews online and I was pretty excited to try this product out. Unfortunately it didn't really live up to the reviews or my expectations.
To start with it's kind of messy to apply. There are no trays and its got to be kind of rubbed on your teeth. However if you put your lips over your teeth too quickly the whitening paste wears right off. There are no trays or anything to stop this from happening.
In addition to the awkward application process, I didn't really feel like this did a lot to whiten my teeth. I've tried a lot of whitening products and I think that this is one of the worst.

I tried to use this according to the manufacturer's directions but I don't think it worked half as well as promised.

Convenience
This kind of whitening product is definitely much less convenient that the white strips that I've used in the past.

Minimal Side Effects
I didn't have any bad side effects.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Great product, but don't let it sit for too long on your shelf

from Davis, CA

Comments about Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel for Sensitive Teeth:

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel whitens my teeth after the first application. I have a few sensitive teeth and this product doesn't hurt them at all.

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel really whitens quickly. After the first application, my teeth were noticeably whiter. This is important for me because I have a number of television appearances during the year.

Convenience
It's very convenient! I can brush with Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel or pour it into a mouthpiece. It isn't messy or drippy. Because it is a gel, it stays where I apply it. It's isn't the best tasting product. But, that isn't the point here, is it..

Minimal Side Effects
There really isn't any side effects that I encountered while using Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel. The only issue I had is when I left the tube in the medicine cabinet for more than a month without using it. It began to liquefy. It helps to shake it before using it each time.