Other General Household Cleaners:
Pledge Furniture Polish Orange

Pledge Furniture Polish Orange

Pros

Cons

Another household favorite of mine!

from Ohio

Comments about Pledge Furniture Polish Orange:

The "Pledge orange scented furniture polish" is another one of my favorite Pledge brand household cleaners. I enjoy rotating between this one and the lemon. If you want a product that truly smells like oranges, try this one. It works very well on wooden stands, tables, and floors. It will leave the wood with a beautiful glossy finish, and a delicious orange scent.
The only thing I did not like about this product was that when I would use it on some of the wood in my house, it would leave a bit of an oily feel to it if you didn't wipe over it with a cloth. The problem with this is that if you have wooden floors and use this, they become VERY slippery. Other than that, I have no issues with this furniture polish! I definitely recommend trying it, your furniture items will look beautiful.

The performance is always great, my furniture always looks glossy and shiny. Not to mention it leaves my house smelling like oranges for hours!

This is one of the best smelling orange cleaners I've ever used. It smells delicious and the scent will linger around your house for hours.

Pledge Furniture Polish, Orange Scent

Comments about Pledge Furniture Polish Orange:

I give Pledge Furniture Polish, Orange Scent a score of 5. It cleans just as well as the original Pledge product. I love the orange smell that this product has and it smells like oranges for a while after I am done cleaning. Pledge is a trusted brand in cleaning products and is safe to use around your family. Pledge is the only brand of wood cleaner that I use in my home.
I recommend Pledge Furniture Polish, Orange Scent to anyone looking for a new wood cleaning product who likes the smell of oranges.

Pledge does an excellent job at getting wood surfaces clean. It removes the dust and dirt and does not leave the surface grimy or streaked. I use it to clean organizers that I have in my home that are not made of wood and it does a good job of getting them clean too.

I like the smell of this product and was excited when I saw that Pledge created different scents of a trusted product. If you don't like the smell of orange, then I recommend that you try one of the other scents.

Orange Pledge Smells Great

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Pledge Furniture Polish Orange:

We live in a town that is surrounded by mountains, and there are glaciers not too far from our home. Since the town is also in a Valley, we get a lot of wind. Wind and glacier dust does not a good combination make.

Lemon Pledge has been a staple in our home for years, so when I saw Orange Pledge I was excited about giving it a try. I love the scent of orange cleaners and I really prefer this scent over the lemon.

One thing I don't like is that the thick white spray often seems to clog the nozzle, but this happened with the lemon Pledge as well. I try to wipe the nozzle after each use, which does help alleviate this problem.

This polish adds a nice shine to my wood furniture, and it also adds a protective layer. We have a white painted built in buffet in our home, and I don't think the right kind of paint was used by the contractor. Items stick to it, but if I regularly clean it with Orange Pledge, I have better results.

Orange Pledge can also be used to clean marble, granite, stainless steel, and leather. We don't have any marble or granite in our home, and I don't use this on my leather furniture. Since we have some fine glacier dust on our window sills, this product works to clean them as well as reduce the allergens from dust. I am allergic to molds, mildews, dust and other organic matter.

This cleaner doesn't smell like fresh cut oranges, but it does have a fresh scent that I prefer over the Pledge Lemon. It works to cut down on dust in the home and I can't ask more than that from a product.

Cleans, shines, protects and removes dust. Leaves a nice protective surface on my wood.

It doesn't smell like real oranges, but it sure smells better than the Lemon Pledge I used for years.

Furniture polish that has a great scent & has multiple uses!

from Iliff, CO

Comments about Pledge Furniture Polish Orange:

I only started using this polish because it was the product that my cleaning company was using. I have fallen in love with it. The scent is amazing and really lasts. I use this polish on desks, counter tops, and any surface I can. It really adds shine and helps keep the furniture looking its best. I really like that the scent lasts, I use this product at a cattle feedlot so the smells can be overwhelming. I like to leave the office smelling like it is clean. This product makes me feel good about the job I've done.

Does everything a furniture polish should do; it cleans, it adds shine, and it helps condition the furniture.

This scent is great. It smells fresh and clean and the scent last a while. It makes me feel like I have really cleaned after I get done using it.