Other Solid Feedings:

Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack

I would buy

from Alabama

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Keeps Well

Cons

• Infants

Comments about Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack:

These work great with my nine month d daughter. It is easy for her to drink her daily juice. I recieved this product at a discount for my honest review. Oh forgot!! The best part is not spills!!!! No leaks!! Great for car rides!!

Love Platex sippy cups!

from Ellington, MO

Comments about Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack:

Platex Insulator Sippy Cups are the best cups we could find. And we tried every sippy cup there was out there. All of them were either too hard for my kids to suck out of or they leaked like crazy. The platex ones were perfect for them. I liked the insulated ones because they kept drinks cool lots longer than regular kind. They are also very convienent for trips and to use around the house. No spills on couches. The down side is that if the are tipped upside down on fabric the cup will leach out onto the fabric. Also since children have to suck to get the liquid out a sippy cup is not much better than a bottle for your little ones. I would reccomend using it to transition from a bottle to a regular cup not to continue use for a long time. I noticed someone said mold easily, as long as you rinse it out it won't mold.

Finally no leaks

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack:

I am a fan of these Playtex Insulator Cups because they really truly don't leak. We have tried several different types of sippy cups and they drip milk and juice all over the place. My son is Diabetic so his "juice" is Crystal Lite and wow does that stuff stain. I have little red spots all over my carpet and furniture from our other sippy cups but these Playtex Insulators really do keep it all inside. It took my son a bit to adjust to the hard spout but now he likes these cups best. In fact he screams if his dinosaur cuppies are dirty. The only thing I really dislike it the fact that they mold easily, like in use over-night fast and that is extremely hard to get out. I have used q-tips, toothpicks and of course the bottle nipple cleaner and it is never easy. I suppose it is a small price to pay to avoid splashes and stains from other types of sippy cups. If anyone is on the fence about trying these cups please take the chance. They rock!

Playtex sippy cups that are actually really spill proof!

from Shallotte, NC

Comments about Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack:

Over the past year since my daughter has been using a sippy cup we have purchased many different kinds and brands.  For Christmas my husband and I bought my daughter new sippy cups and we vowed that we would only buy her platex sippy cups because these were the only ones that we could find that really don't leak!   The insert on the inside fits tightly into place ensuring that the contents of the sippy cup (usually a red juice that stains everything that it touches), don't spill out.  It's also easy to find playtex brand sippy cups at many different stores.  They are not very expensive and usually you can purchase more than one in a package.  They fit easily in my daughters hands and do no cause condensation on the outside of the cup.  We are on the go alot and these cups being insulated they allow us to take juice with us and it will stay colder longer than some of the other cups.  I would recommend anyone that is interested in getting a sippy cup that does not leak, that is cheap, and worth the money you spend on them!

No Dripping

from Portland, OR

Comments about Playtex Insulator Cup - 9oz - 2 Pack:

All of a sudden my son wanted to drink a ton of water all the time. He would drink out of the regular cup but of course he'd get himself drenched and we got tired of always changing his clothes. Our pediatrician advised us to use regular ups and never use sippy cups, but we felt like a sippy cup was more realistic for us. So I got these sippy cups and we've never regretted it. They seal and never leak, so when you're in the car our baby can drink whenever he wants by himself. If he wanted to just play with the cup he can and it would get everywhere. Plus the cup comes with little cute figurines and scenes from Disney's cartoons, that make it fun and appealing to little ones. Whatever it takes to keep my son hydrated and liking water I'll do. Another really great thing about these sippy cups is that they really aren't that expensive and so you can buy quite a few to have all over the house.