Other Diaper Pails:
Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail

Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail

• No (5)

Advance diaper disposal pail

Playtex Diaper genie elite diaper disposal pail is very useful and advanced. i liked the look, its very unique and doesnt ruin the decor of the room. it looks great and works great. This pail functions perfectly well on so many levels. the step open part makes it very convenient, knowing a full diaper in ones hand is a game of first shots. There's plenty of room so no worries of running out of room quickly. It controls odor perfectly and puts an end to the headache of emptying the pail every few hours.

It is very easy to use and easy to put together as well. The foot pedal makes it very convenient to open and at the same time eliminates contact with germs.

Odor Control
It has multiple layers of odor control which is one less thing to worry about.

It is very easy to clean. In fact i am amazed by the way its build because its is so mess free. the cutter helps in cutting the bag easily and no worries of spills or messes.

Capacity
It is capable of holding high duty diapers. Running out of space is not a concern with this pail because t has so much extra space.

I love its brand new design. its so unique and pretty. it fits perfectly with the room.

Didn't Keep Odors At Bay

When my granddaughter was born I spent two months with her and my family. We used the Diaper Genie II because we thought it was supposed to hold in odors. At first it did, mainly because a newborn's poop doesn't really stink very much.

Now that our baby is 15 months old she and the family are living with us again as they gave relocated. I am very disappointed in the Diaper Genie II's ability to hold odors, we can always smell them when the container gets half full.

On the surface this looks like a really nice diaper pail. It has a foot pedal so you can dispose of a diaper with one hand. The bags are nice and hold a lot of diapers, but the replacement bags can get expensive. We had just as much success using a plain metal garbage can with a lid that closes very securely, and we got away with using inexpensive bags from Costco. If I had it to do over again I would not spend the money to buy a Diaper Genie.

Simple to use, foot pedal opens the lid. Easy to dispose of diapers.

Odor Control
Worked when our baby was an infant, but not now when her diapers are stinky

Smooth plastic is easy to wipe down

Holds a lot of diapers

Nice looking

Wish I had one for my first 2 children!

from Southern New Jersey

Pros

• Lightweight
  • locks away odors

Cons

• refills and bags are kind of confusing

• poppy diapers

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

I received one of these as a sample to use and review. I can't believe I've never bought one of these before after 3 kids! This will be my go to baby shower gift in the future. Its small, light weight, compact, easy to assemble and use. It locks away odors.

Very Convenient

from Ocean Isle Beach NC

Pros

• cheap refills
  • doesn't take up much floor space
  • Easy to use
  • keeps nursery smelling fresh

• Diaper disposal

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

I love this thing. It takes up very little space, fits right next to my son's changing table, and all I have to do is step on the foot pedal, drop the dirty diapers in, and slowly fill the bag over a couple days. Taking it out is very easy as well.

Diaper Genie Elite Eradicates Stinky Diaper Odor

from Cambria Heights, NY

Pros

• Eliminates Stinky Odors

Cons

• Pricey Refills

• Anywhere Diaper Changing Is happening

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

Always a cloth diaper user, I had only used traditional diaper pails. Now with all the grandbabies and the convenience of disposable diapers I was excited to try a new thing. Diaper Genie Elite with its odor neutralizing charcoal filter is the easiest and most effective way to take care of the stinky diaper smell in your baby's room. The convenient hands-free foot pedal opens the lid and you just toss in the diaper. There is no need to push the diaper in making disposal very easy. Changing the bag is simple and the odor exposure is minimal. Open the lid and using the built in cutter to cut the bag, tying it off and creating a new bag is a simple. I would recommend this for any new parent and as a great baby shower gift.

What is the point?

from Long Valley, NJ

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

The diaper genie is intended to be the receptacle for diapers in the baby's room. You put the diaper in, and it goes into the pail, and is supposed to contain the smell. The problem was that I could still smell the dirty diapers in the baby's room! Unfortunately, because the system did not contain the smell, I decided to stop using the Diaper Genie Elite. The look it was OK, but certainly did not add anything to the baby's room decor. I believe it only comes in white, which is OK if that goes with your motif.

diaper genie

from salisbury

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

i love that this diaper genie is larger and it holds a lot of diapers before I have to empty it unlike the trash can I was using. It hides the odors very well and i love that it has a foot petal to open the lid so I dont have to use my hands to open it all the time. It is easy to empty and to put together. I love that it comes with 270 bags and this is a very well made diaper genie

Advance diaper disposal pail

Odor Control
    It has multiple layers of odor control which is one less thing to worry about.

• Capacity:

Excellent if you can afford the refills.

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

I got this as a gift for my first child along with several refills. I LOVED it!! I cannot emphasize that enough. I would fill that thing to the brim with diapers and not smell a thing. It was so easy to use, kept everything neat and tidy, and looked sleek enough in the corner to not be a nuisance in size. The only problem I have with this, and unfortunately it's a big one, is that the refills are just too expensive. When you also have to spend a ton on the actual diapers, we just found we couldn't continue with getting the refills for this. But if this isn't a problem for you, then I'm sure you will love this!! It does its job perfectly.

Anyone can use this.

Odor Control
    I never smelled anything and my first born was quite the pooper.

Mine never got dirty because the diapers go right into the bag and don't touch the plastic, but I'm sure it would be relatively easy to clean.

Capacity
    Of course, the bigger the diapers, the less you fit, but it still holds a lot.

It looked fine in my nursery.

helpful product

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

This is a helpful product if you don't want to be running to the trash can after every diaper change. You throw it in and you can empty the pail once a week or so. I use it diapers because they stink worse than disposables. I even just use a regular trash bags and pull them out to take it to the washing machine.

Amazing invention

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

I've been using this for the last 4 years and counting coz I'm now pregnant with my 2nd one. This product really saves the odor although the refill is quite expensive. I even gifted this kind to my pregnant friend and they also love it. I just wish Playtex will release coupons of the refill more often so we can save a little.

• Capacity:

A trash can is cheaper and easier.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Playtex Diaper Genie Elite DIaper Disposal Pail:

This was given to me as a gift and had I known that I wasn't going to use it as much, I would have returned it. It's easier to throw the diapers in the main trash can.

It's easy to use after the bags are put in. The bags are kind of a pain to replace.

Odor Control
    It would start to smell after a day or so.

The "necklace" of poo was/is very gross to look at.

Capacity
    In the newborn stage, it was always full. By the time my son wasn't going as much, I no longer needed it.

It looks nice.