Other Baby Riding Toys:
Riding Toys
Playskool
Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'n Roll Rider

Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'n Roll Rider

Not exactly what we had in mind

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'n Roll Rider:

I would have given this item 5 stars but held back for 1 reason - They show the little man walking behind this.....if you have a toddler that is skinny and walks with their legs together and perfectly straight, that will work perfect for you....but if your toddler is like 99% of other toddlers, and they walk with their legs apart, and don't walk perfectly straight, it might be an issue....there is not enough room between the sides on the back for a toddler to walk and push this...once they are already steady on their feet, perhaps....but if you're looking for something to help them learn to walk, this is not what you want...

My daughter got this as a gift for her 1st birthday. She likes to sit on it and listen to the music, which is the only reason it got 4 stars instead of 3....because she seems to enjoy it well enough.....for my taste, the songs don't play long enough...just as she starts to sway and move to one song, it's over..and the button is too hard for her to push it herself, we have to do it for her. If it wasn't for her seeming to enjoy it, and the size is right for her to sit on it with her feet touching the floor, I would have actually given this 3 stars.

As far as transforming it from walker to ride on, it's super easy to do, and seems sturdy enough. Overall, though, I was disappointed in this for a Playskool product, I guess I expected a little more. However, my 1 year old enjoys it so I guess that's good enough for me.