View more headsets

Pros

Cons

Great for running

Comments about Plantronics BackBeat 903 Bluetooth Headset:

When I got a smartphone, I wanted to be able to run with the music on my phone and of course I wanted wireless. These are really good, stay in place, comfortable, everything a runner needs. I've also used them to watch Netflix on a road trip when it was my turn in the passenger seat. They work as well as I expected.

Sound Quality
Clear for music and video

Pretty simple set-up.

I like the way they fit

I never take them off.

Comments about Plantronics BackBeat 903 Bluetooth Headset:

I looked for tons of bluetooth headsets over the course of a year. I thought I was buying these because I simply was giving up the search. They turned out to be awesome. Don't buy them for extreme bass, buy them for their ease of use and wear.

• Sound Quality:

The sound with Plantronics backbeat is great, but not overall!

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Plantronics BackBeat 903 Bluetooth Headset:

I got it for much less than the retail price and i couldn't give it more than 3 stars.

The pros:

- very good sound

-The bluetooth music experience is beyond awesome

-stays in place while walking or  running

-looks cool!

The cons:

-That "wire" at the back of ur head doesn't allow it to be used with high collar clothes!it is flexible yet still longer than it should be, my neck is kinda smaller than average so this may be a reason, in all cases they should have made it adjustable. It will actually annoy you while sitting or laying on ur back.

-The deal breaker for many, is a very sophisticated connection problem. The initial connection is really easy and quick but then comes the hassle! if u turn off the phone's bluetooth before turning off the headphone itself, it will freeze! Then when u try to reconnect, it connects only to phone calls not to music....sometimes it freezes and never turn on again!but the reset is really easy. To reset it, u have to hold the power key while plugging it into the charger, then the light will turn on and u can connect it normally to ur phone afterward! to be honest i almost unpair it from my phone everytime i need to disconnect it since the initial pairing is much easier!just make sure u turn off the headphone first before unpairing

With all this being said it takes 3 stars(not 2 nor 1) if the connection issue is solved and the back wire became adjustable this piece of art could easily get a 5 star!