Other Dog Toys:
Balls, Dog Toy, Other Material, Pet Toys
Planet Dog
Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls

Lives up to the reviewers raves....Thanks

My GSD has actually been able to destroy the same said balls that are used at the zoo to entertain the bears....that being said, he doesn't often get balls to play with, because he is so rough on them...In fact, he has worn down his fangs completely even in height with his other teeth with his insatiable need to chew, and also the bite strength of a great white shark...so after reading these glowing reviews-particularly the part about the guarantee, I was on board.  And as George M Cohan once said...."I thank you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sister thanks you.", and (this is an insertion from my GSD, Peyton)  Bark, bark Bark bark-doggie thank you....He can play, play, play, which makes him happy, happy, happy, and I am not breaking the budget to keep him in round things to fetch...Oh Happy day...Even if he does destroy them, I am not concerned.  By the way, he really doesn't care about them floating (although they do), because he is not a great fan of water.

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls - fun, up to a point

My Golden Retrievers are obsessed with tennis balls. But as any other owner of a ball-obsessed retriever knows, tennis balls get dirty and slimy, which is not that appealing to humans who have to carry them home in a pocket (my dogs don't carry their owns toys with them.) Tennis balls are also fairly easy to "kill" if you have a good chewer.

We were looking for a good ball to play with outside that wouldn't get too muddy. The Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff balls are the "right" color (my dogs won't play with balls that aren't that ubiquitous tennis ball green), smooth (so they don't pick up dirt, and have a pleasant minty scent (always a plus). They're easy for my dogs to pick up and chew, but don't seem to break up as easily as tennis balls. Although they do get slimy, you can wipe them off on the grass or in the snow before putting them in your pocket for the walk home.

The only drawback is that if you have a determined dog that likes to kill toys, they may try to pick at the raised lettering on the balls, which can they be swallowed accidentally.

Love the product, love the company!

from Concord, NC

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

We have a couple of ball addicted dogs here, and Planet Dog makes some of the best. I don't know what it is about the scent and texture of a Planet Dog Tuff Ball, but it drives my dogs crazy. They will tear the house apart to find them if they go missing.

They are light weight, and very chompable. The dogs fit them in their mouths and then chew on them like bubblegum, but the balls hold up to the abuse nicely. They are great for playing a game of fetch, whether you're in the yard, at the park, or at your local lake.

But I think what I like the best about the product is the company! We had an issue with a ball that didn't last very long, and since it was so out of character, we contacted the company to see if maybe they had changed something about the way they were made. They sent us a replacement, free of charge! Great customer service to go along with a great product.

I definitely recommend these if your dog is a ball hound. The only caveat I would offer is to only allow these with proper supervision if your dog is a chewer.

Best dog toy ever invented in the entire world

from Orange, MA

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I love this thing I did not think that I would finally find somthing that my dog couldn't destroy I'm so happy that I found it he loves it and plays with it every day thank you so much to whoever invented this amazing toy in fact come to think of it I bought the same thing for my parents my grandparents my friends my cousins my aunt my uncle my sister my brother my teacher my boss ect....

Wonderful for tough chewers

from Riva, MD

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

These balls are wonderful for tough chewers like my dog. Normally she destroys a tennis ball (or really any toy for that matter) in mere seconds after giving it to her. These allow her to chomp and chew without falling apart. They last forever! Bravo to the creators of these.

amazing ball, floats, and 100% guarunteed

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I buy Planet Dog toys all the time, because they are 100% guarunteed. If my dog destroys the ball, I send it back to Planet Dog and they send me a new one! And Planet Dog is a wonderful organization. They use recycled material to make their toys, and any toys that are sent back are then recycled and made into new toys. The ball has a nice minty smell (helps my pup's bad breath), and it floats!

These are great dog toys for my large dogs.

from Evanston, IL

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I have two very large mixed breed dogs and I needed a strong durable toy for them to fetch. I then saw the planet dog orbee tuff balls at the pet store. Problem solved! They are made from a heavy duty rubber and come in several pretty colors. They are very easy to keep clean and my dogs just love them. A great feature about them also is that they float in water. We live right next to the river and they are constantly wanting to jump in there and play in the summer. These ball give them hours of exercise. The price is also very good for such a durable toy and they are also one hundrend percent guaranteed. I have a smaller dog and she is not able to pick it up but does manage to push it around with her nose.

Durable and a company that gives back

from Highland, MI

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I first discovered Planet Dog toys over five years ago-while working at a Doggie Daycare. Their products could withstand 50 dogs playing with them all day, every day. I love that the orbees are incredibly strong but, somehow, still soft. My golden has a "soft mouth" (that's probably just a nice way of saying she's a picky brat!) but she loves the Planet Dog Toys. My orbee ball has been a part of my dog fosters, rottweiler housing, multiple dog environment for 4 years! That's ridiculously long for any toy! Also, Planet Dog is a company I respect-they give money back to shelters and rescue programs, support senior pets, and have eco-friendly products!

Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls - fun, up to a point

from Denver, CO

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

Planet Dog balls are great!

from Underwood, MN

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I bought one of the balls at L.L.Bean. The dog loved it. I loved it. He couldn't destroy it, try though he did. Also, it bounces really well. I can't throw very well, but we have a hill on our property, so I just throw it down hill, and it bounces, keeping his interest. This ball has helped me to give my dog a great workout. My only dislike was that I got a color too similar to that of the grass, which made it hard to find. Ultimately it got lost, and I have been very sad about that. It was a great ball that both the dog and I loved. I thought for the durability of this toy it was reasonably priced. Like I said, the bouncy-ness of it made it great for us too. Now I am looking for another ball just like it, but retailers in my area do not carry planet dog. Hopefully I will make it back out to the store where I got the first one soon, because my poor dog really needs to get more of a workout these days.

Great toy!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

In the 2 plus year I've had my dogs, we have tried many different toys made by many different companies.  I realized that they put everything in their mouths and it's probably best that I find some toys made out of natural, non-toxic materials.  My search brought me to Planet Dog toys and I haven't looked back!

These toys are constructed really well and live up to tugging, biting, and everything in between.  We have toys made by Planet Dog that are almost 2 years old in this house and are still as good as new.  Can't say that for Kong (which sucks) or any other company out there!  My Bulldogs love this ball and tend to gravitate towards all of their products.

If you want the best toys for your dog, look into this company. They are well-made and will live up to even the toughest chewers.  Tons of different toys/designs to choose from, so it's sure to please even the toughest doggie critic.

Toy that my dog won't destroy

from Hanover, MD

Comments about Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Balls:

I have a german shepard and every toy that we buy he destroys then we found this. Right when we brought this ball home my dog has been in love with it. He carries it around and he is very rough with it and it has lasts a very long time. My chihuahuas even love it so it is great for any size dog. (can't carry it but will push it around) This ball is very light weight so great to throw when playing with your dog.Can be used around furniture since it is made of rubber so won't mess anything use with it. Very easy to clean after playing with it outside. The price is great since this toy will last a very long time. There is nothing I could say bad about this becausemydogslove it and I love the way I don't keep having to buy new toys because it was destroyed. I would recommend this to anybody that has a big dog that destroys all of their toys because I know that it can stand up to my dogs rough playing.