Other Misc. Dentals:
Plackers
Plackers Grind No More

Plackers Grind No More

Cons

Plackers Grind No More has helped me to sleep like a baby!

from Holyoke, MA

Comments about Plackers Grind No More:

For years I have suffered from headaches upon waking and restless sleep.  Resently, over the past 6 months things had been getting progressively worse.  My jaw was in total spasm and I had to see my chiropractor and a massage therapist frequently just to make the pain bearable.  I saw and ad for Plackers Grind No More in my weekly fliers and, since there was an additional savings via a coupon I decided to give it a try.  I have found them to be a life saver!  I wear them a night and am having considerably less difficulties upon waking!  At times they are so comfortable that I wear them during the day as it feels better to have them on and prevents me from grinding or clenching when I'm stressed.  I would recommend this product to anyone who is having similar issues!

great product

from Ashtabula, OH

Comments about Plackers Grind No More:

I found myself grinding my teeth at night and waking up with jaw pain so I found this on the internet and ordered it as a sample.  It is disposable so it is easy to use but can get pricy if used every day.  It is only good for 3 days.  I would recommned this product for children and adults who grind their teeth.

For mild teeth grinding

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Plackers Grind No More:

Interesting. Lately, I've been gritting my teeth at the comptuer or reading in bed, not while I sleep. The mouthpiece slipped in over my top row of teeth. I didn't notice anything, didn't taste ukkah and was comfortable. Would I buy this? Maybe, if I needed to deal with this situation.

Disposable dental guard is a great idea but product falls short

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Plackers Grind No More:

I grind my teeth a lot at night so I normally wear a mouth guard.  I had to boil it when I first got it and then shape it to fit my mouth.  I keep it in a case during the day to keep it clean.  During flu season this year I started worrying about how to keep it clean.  When I saw the ad for a new disposable dental guard I was hopeful.

The Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Protector says you can use it up to 3 days before throwing it out.  You don't have to boil it to fit in your mouth.  You just take it out of the individually sealed package and put it in your mouth.  The next day you rinse it out with mouth wash and put it back in the small container it came in.

The Plackers Night Guard sounded great but just didn't work well for me.  The guard is very small and is intended to just rest on the back molars.  The front of the guard is thin and goes over the top of your gums.  When I was able to get the guard to sit correctly on my molars it made the front of my gums sore.  When it was comfortable in the front of my mouth it wasn't sitting on my molars right.

I think it is a great idea it just didn't fit well for me.  I think it's worth trying.