3.5
Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo

Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo

3.5

one of cody's favorites

Its dinner time and we all have the same conversation everyday. what to make. well..not only does pizza hut have delicious pizzas but they have pasta that is out of this world. Not like anything you would expect from a pizza place. The tuscani pasta with creamy chicken alfredo is one of my family's favorites. What we usually do is order a large pizza and the pasta on the side. It has chicken in it also!!! YUMMY. Complete your order with some breadsticks and a salad and you have take out food that doesnt taste like it comes from a fast food restaraunt. Not only that but when the kids hear it is from Pizza hut, they will gobble it up in a heartbeat. But the best part about the whole meal is, sometimes there are leftovers and believe it or not it is fabulous for lunch the next day. just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes, add a salad and you make two meals for a low price. who would have thought pizza hut could have come this far.

Sure won't feed a family of 4

Our Pizza Hut has Tuscani Tuesdays where you get 2 of the pasta dishes and breadsticks so we tried it tonight. I ordered online for a better deal also. We got the chicken alfredo and lasagna one. The lasagna one was only enough for 2 people and less than an inch thick. Some of the chicken in ours was really dried out but the sauce was good. The chicken alfredo came with a little more. I had to stop on the way home to get our oldest son something to eat somewhere else because I knew this wouldn't be enough for all of us. The way they look on tv makes it look like you get more and I was disappointed but atleast we didn't pay much for it. I won't be getting this again because it's just not enough for us. It's enough for about 3 people and that's it and we had 4. I'll stick to Stouffer's chicken alfredo.

Pizza Hut chicken alfredo is great tasting

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

Whenever I am in the mood for pasta Alfredo, I choose Pizza Hut Tuscany Pasta-Creamy chicken Alfredo. It is reasonably priced and tastes creamy and flavorful, and there is a good amount of food for the money. It is always hot when served and compliments the salad bar wonderfully.

The Chicken Alfredo tastes better than their pizza!

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

The Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta Creamy Chicken Alfredo tastes great! I was very surprised the first time I tried it that it had been made at Pizza Hut. I think that it tastes better than Chicken Alfredo that I have had at Italian restaurants! The Chicken Alfredo is full of flavor. My favorite part of the Chicken Alfredo is that it has a layer of baked cheese over the whole thing that is delicious!

Not as good as it looks in the commercial

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

My kids and I love eating at Pizza Hut. I really do feel as if they put only the finest ingredients and offer only the best quality in their foods. After trying their Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo, I changed my mind about that.
First off, the pan size seems so big in the picture and one pan looks like it's enough to feed my family and I. It may seem like it is full with past, but in reality it only feeds 2 adults, 3 max. The pasta is only a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
Second, the chicken and pasta was dry. There was barely and sauce and the top of the pasta was burned. Just looking at the Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo made us not want to eat it. It was really nothing like it was advertised.
The third thing I will say about this is that it did not taste good. Luckily we only ordered one, and we did eat it, but I will say that none of us enjoyed it. I will not be buying or eating Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo again.

Not as good as I was expecting.

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

Pasta is usually a relatively easy and safe dish to order or cook. So when I tried the Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta in Creamy Chicken Alfredo, I was surprised at how mediocre it was. Personally, I felt that there was too much sauce in this dish and that some of the pasta was overcooked. The dish was pretty shallow too, so it is sort of deceiving. There wasn't a lot of chicken in this dish and it wasn't really comparable to other versions I've tried. I think at Pizza Hut I will stick with ordering just pizza.

Great Value

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

The price is definitely right on these family pasta meals. Not only are they reasonably priced, they are extremely convenient. The pasta is good and it has always been cooked perfectly when I ordered it. It can't be compared to the local's favorite Italian restaurant;however, it is tasty.

Too much pepper

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

I was very excited when pizza hut came out with this pasta because there isn't a single place to eat in my small town that serves pasta and I'm a pasta person. I have eaten this twice and both times I was disappointed. For starters, this definitely doesn't feed two grown ups and two children because it's a very small portion. The worst part was, it had so much pepper on it that it was overwhelming. I tried to give it a second chance and it was just as bad. The pasta would be great if they would just lighten up on the pepper a little.

Just okay...

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

My family loves pasta so I was excited to see that Pizza Hut was offering it. Sadly, I was that impressed. The size was much smaller than I expected. One of my kids didn't like the overpowering taste of pepper. While I did notice it was a bit strong, I personally didn't mind it. A while after we tried it, I got a small portion of the pasta again in one of the boxed deals (with pizza and bread sticks) and it was really bad. The pasta looked like it had been extremely overcooked and the noodles were hard and dried out. The first time around, the pasta wasn't too bad but the second, was very disappointing. I don't think I'll be ordering it again considering the fact that I won't know how it will turn out.

one of cody's favorites

from Alamogordo, NM

I cannot get enough!

from Lake Wales, FL

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

My family and I are addicted to pasta! We eat pasta about two times a week, most more than that! I absolutely love pizza hut's pasta, it is creamy and fresh. I would eat it everyday if I could! It is a very inexpensive dinner for the family and it comes with breadsticks it is just wonderful. It is even great warmed up the next day! Sometimes my family orders two dishes of the pasta so we can eat one for dinner and the other one for either lunch the next day or even dinner the next night!

Creamy chicken alfredo pasta-WONDERFUL!!!

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Pizza Hut Tuscani Pasta-Creamy Chicken Alfredo:

When I saw the advertisement for this, I knew I had to try it! It was nice and fresh when it was delivered. It was very creamy, not too pricey and the spices were amazing. Very filling. They gave us a very nice portion and it was enough for two meals! I would definitely recommend this.