Other Eyeshadows:
Pixi
Pixi Eye Beauty Kit Minimum (Pixi)

Pixi Eye Beauty Kit Minimum (Pixi)

Pixi eye beauty kit minimun is great!

from Colton, CA

Comments about Pixi Eye Beauty Kit Minimum (Pixi):

I love the target makeup collaborations, they really have a great good amount of great products. They can be a bit pricey for usual makeup one would encounter at target, but they are better quality and more fun products than what you normally would find in a target or any other such type store. So dont give it a second thought, they have testers too , which is cool cause it makes you feel like you are in a department store where you can try the makup before you buy. This is a review for the Pixi eye beauty kit in minimum. I have a few other eye palettes, and this one is a pretty cool one. It has a lot of naturals, in brown. The eyeshadow is pretty pigmented and has good consistency. You have your lighter colors in the palette, you can use those as highlighters, or for day wear on your eyelid. You can also use the darker colors to contour, use in the eye contour area. or for a smokey eye, you can use it on the end corners of your eyes. Its a fun pallette!

perfect kit for a natural look!

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Pixi Eye Beauty Kit Minimum (Pixi):

I had been wanting to try a new eyeshadow/makeup brand, so I went out shopping at my local Target. They had a few quality makeup choices above the usual maybelline, neutrogena, loreal, etc and they were not as expensive like they are at high quality makeup stores like sephora. I chose minimum and miracle from the pixi brand. On the box it says you can apply the shadow either wet or dry. I have tried both and have found that when wet the darker shades work well as eyeliner. It comes with a tiny two sided brush and a small mirror inside the case. The minimum set has perfect shades for an everday natural look, when im in a hurry i just grab the case and go. eyeshadow and eyeliner all in one. so convenient for me because i am constantly losing my eyeliner pencels. Next shopping trip i am planning on purchasing a few more products from pixi. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and everyone who has tried has loved it.