3.7

3.7

When it dries

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Pittsburgh Paints Manor Hall Timeless Interior Paint:

Pittsburgh Paints is quickly becoming my go to brand. To be honest, this brand is a little bit more expensive than my previous brand. My first attraction to it was that it has a lifetime guarantee. Besides that though I honestly like the quality of the paint as well. It goes on smooth and seems to dry relatively quickly compared to it's counterparts. I also love the crisp yet not too shiny sheen or matte finish that shows up so well after the paint dries. My favorite part about the paint is that when the container is opened it doesn't give me a headache - something that had occurred frequently when using other brands of paint. Also - it is wonderful if you have little kids as well. The paint is very durable and has stood up to what I call "wall art" from a three year old! Even when I had to scrub the walls or apply cleaning solutions - it has yet to chip or fade. It has gone beyond just impressive for me in my home.

• Quality:
  • Coverage:
  • Ease of Appliation:

Peels every time, worst paint ever!

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Pittsburgh Paints Manor Hall Timeless Interior Paint:

Pittsburgh Paint Manaor Hall Gloss paint doesn't stick to anything. Thought I'd use a high end superiro paintredo and touch up around the house. Paint is thick and hard to apply without runs. And thien it is unrepairable becasue it peels from all surfaces. Painted a new door and in days had peices coming off even after a month of drying. Tried to touch up the spots andfound the paint not only peels from the door but also from itself.

Pittsburgh Manor Hall paint has amazing enduring quality

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Pittsburgh Paints Manor Hall Timeless Interior Paint:

Pittsburgh Manor Hall Paint has amazing enduring quality.  We first purchased this brand when painting our master bedroom.  We were changing from a moss green (dark,ugly) to a soft pale yellow.  This paint covered in two coats (no primer).  It is amazing to work with because it is a thick, no drip or run paint (doesn't spray off the roller when rolling either).  Because this room has many angles we worked with both roller and brush and were equally pleased.  It has been up on the walls for about 10 years now and I still only need to wash off marks.  I haven't even had to touch up the trim, no chipping.  The finish we used on the walls was flat.  And the finish for the trim was semi-gloss.

Because we liked this so much we decided to use it this year when we remodeled our kitchen.  The color my husband wanted was from another paint company but the paint store was able to match the paint color perfectly for us in Pittsburgh Manor Hall.  We used a semi-gloss on the walls, including behind our stove.  I had a "spaghetti sauce accident" which splashed on the walls.  I cleaned it immediately but missed some which I discovered the other day, dried on.  I thought for certain the dried spaghetti sauce would leave an acid mark on the paint but "NO"...it came clean, like new.  I will definitely continue to use this paint in the future.