Other Spirits:
Vodka
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka

Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka

Suspicious at first, but now I love it

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

I'm usually not a fan of sweet or flavored vodkas, as I typically mix fruit juices with plain vodka. This is great for summer, but when fall and winter came around, I figured it would be time to try something else. I picked up Pinnacle's Whipped Cream vodka on a whim, and I had heard people talking about drinks that could be made from it. It turns out that it is delicious and mixes really well with a variety of mixers. My favorite, by far, is root beer - makes it taste like a root beer float. Pretty much anything that is cola-flavored will mix well with them. I also imagine that having a bit of this in coffee or hot chocolate would be a great way to use this vodka as well. A local restaurant also serves this vodka with a lime twist that they call a snowy margarita. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like an interesting combination.

I now regularly purchase Pinnacle's sugary-flavored vodkas and enjoy every one of them. Compared to other types of whipped vodka's, Pinnacle's is quite good - better than the cheap vodkas. It's not top-shelf, but with all of the mixing done with this vodka, that doesn't really matter.

great for mixing

from St. Paul, MN

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

Though I'm a rum girl at heart, pinnacle whipped cream vodka, as well as some of the other pinnacle flavors, are a nice change of pace when I'm looking to go out of the norm. One of the reasons I love the whipped cream version of pinnacle vodka is because it is so easily mixed with a variety of different beverages. It goes with basically any kind of soda, just adding a sweet tone. If you drink with orange soda or rootbeer it makes it taste like an alcoholic version of cream soda!

Good for the holidays!

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

You would not normally pick up this vodka due to the flavor, but it is surprisingly really good. It also mixes well with different things. You can also add it to real whipped cream for a nice, spiked holiday treat. Just make sure any kids aren't going to be eating any of the whipped cream!

The name says it all

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

This is a low cost and high alcohol content vodka that comes in a variety of flavors, including the whipped cream here. In my opinion the whipped cream flavor is incredibly sweet and overpowering. This vodka should only be used to make drinks or shot combinations in which whipped cream is desired. If whipped cream isn't your thing, give this one a pass.

Want to be hip? Jump on the Whipped Wagon

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

So I am 23 and have heard all of my friends talking about Whipped Vodka forever now. It is the newest and coolest thing to hit the drinking scene since fourloko. Just kididng, everyone knows fourloko is for the birds.

Anyway, I tried this Vodka and imagined it being some articially flavored vodka. However, Pinnacle, the only brand amking this may I remind you, even got the creamy texture down in the vodka while still keeping a clear thin consistency. I mean, it is creamy, flavorful, and melts in your mouth.

It mixes well with so amny tihngs such as rootbeer and orange juice, without losing it's creamy taste.

Now they are coming out with a chocolate whipped and I cannot wait! I am never this excited over vodka, but this just blows my mind. I cannot wait for the chocolate whipped!

My new shot of choice

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

This drink is delicious.  I mix it with diet sunkist and it is so perfect.  perhaps too sweet to drink all night, but it makes for a perfect shot.  it takes exactly like a creamsicle.  so next time you have people over, mix this with diet or regular sunkist in a shot glass... trust me... everyone will love it.  taking it straight, it even is good... goes down much smoother than any other liquor.

WoW this is the best flavor from Pinnacle

from Holbrook, NY

Comments about Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka:

When I first saw this in my local liquor store, I was leary of the brand and especially the taste. This was around a year ago. I took the chance and purchased this and Wow, I cant believe how good this taste. You definately need to enjoy the taste of vanilla because to me, that is the strongest flavor I taste. I have now served this vodka to every one who comes over, and now it's the brand of all my friends gaterings. Mix itt with some ginger ale or sprite and it kind of taste like cream soda. Definately one of the best shots that I have ever had. Very light tasting and unique. Can't wait to try their Cotton Candy.