Other Baking Goods:
Cookie Dough
Pillsbury
Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great taste, easy to make!

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

There are many choices and options when it comes to getting cookies and this is one of the best ones. Pillsbury is a name you trust and know from your childhood. As far as premade cookie doughs go this is the top one next to Nestle Tollhouse.

There are many variations of this prouct as well. It comes in tubs, in rolls, in premade cookies, and in mixes. The premade tube is my favorite option.

I like to use these premade cookie doughs for a more sophisticated cookie at home. We use this version primarily for Pazookies, the texture is already guaranteed with it where with mixes you have to make sure you get that right yourself. We take this premade dough, line the bottom of a small pazookie pan with it, cook it about 6-8 minutes, put ice cream on top and eat. It comes out to be about the same quality as the pan cookies you get for dessert at restaurants except a fraction of the price and you get to stay home.

Not bad for what they are!

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

My mom used to make these all the time when I was younger. They're not bad for being a frozen cookie dough. They're extremely easy to make because they're pre-cut! Pop them into the oven and cook them for 12-13 minutes and you've got cookies! They don't taste homemade, but they taste a lot better than cookies bought off of the shelf!

Tasty and easy chocolate chip cookies!

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

Pillsbury makes amazing cookie dough! These are so easy to use-just take out your cookie sheets, place the cookies on them, and bake! They obviously use the finest ingredients because they taste like you spent hours in the kitchen baking a masterpiece! Everyone in my house loves them! They are so great with a cold glass of milk!

The Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Cookie Dough is great way to bake.

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

If you like baking but do not have time to make cookies from scratch then buy the premade cookie dough. I tried the Pillsbury Create 'n Bake cookie dough and it was really easy, and saved me a lot of time. Not to mention that my kids absolutely love these cookies.

Delicious tasting, hot from the oven.

from Peachtree City, GA

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies are made from the finest ingredients. Loaded with chocolate chips, bursting with flavor. They are easy to make when you only have a short time to spend, but you want a great tasting dessert. They cookies can be a family cooking experience, because they are so easy to do, the children can get involved. When you are thinking of something hot and tastey, Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you. Make some tonight and sit back with the family with a cold glass of milk and a plate of hot cookies. Your family will thank you.

good to the last drop lol in this case til the last cookie.

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

this cookie dough is great. i love the chocolate chip along with all the other flavors. the only problem wth the cookies is they run out to quick. seems just when you start to enjoy them they are one. they only make 12 cookies so in my family they do not last very long. the cookies are very fresh and have alot of chocolate chips. ive tried the off brands and i must say i can tell a huge diffrence between them and the pillsbury.

Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, YUMMY!

from Granite City, IL

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

When my niece was just 6 years old, she told me that she will be a pastry chef when she grows up and to test her skills, she said, she wants to bake cookies first. To do away with the measuring and mixing that comes along with baking, I bought a **Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough **to make the job easier and to make sure that her first cookie would taste great and to ensure that her first cookie making experience will be fun. This product  is so easy to use, the taste is great and the chocolate chips that come with the package is generous for the entire cookie dough mix. My niece had fun with me and the whole family was delighted with the cookies she baked. **Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ** is a really yummy treat!

fun and fast

from Jeanerette, LA

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

Pillsbury Create n' bake chocolate chip cookie dough is fun to make with my kids and it is fast.  There is not a lot of preperation has to go into making these cookies.  My kids get excited when I let them know we are about to make cookies. Pillsbury create n' bake chocolate chip cookies are chewy and soft and only take about ten minutes to make. Pillsbury creat n' bake chocolate chip cookies are easy and fast to make during the holidays.  it also gives off a great smell to your house that just screams holidays.  Pillsbury create n' bake cookies doesn't take a lot of ingredents to make just the staples that most homes have on hand like eggs and water.  I would recommend Pillsbury create n' bake cookies to all my family and friends. It is something that is great to do with the whole family because it is fool proof.  There is pretty much no way to mess it up besides over baking it.  But just follow directions and it is perfect.

Easy, Simple, Delicious!

from Jackson, WY

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

I love a good homemade cookie.  I do not, however, like taking the time to make a good homemade cookie when I'm craving cookies and chocolate chips.  These are so great because they are incredibly delicious and so fast!  My husband and I are both cookie monsters, and when we first got married, we always had Pillsbury's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in our fridge.  We eventually stopped keeping it on hand because we ate so much of it!  It really is that good.  It is good enough that I have actually fooled people into thinking I've made it by scratch; I eventually come clean in the end, though.  :-)  A really delicious and easy way to make these seem even more special is to gently push a chocolate peanut butter cup into the top of them after they've been baking for a couple of minutes.  Soooooooo tasty!  It's definitely hard to NOT eat these when they're in the house.  They're so fast; cookies in ten minutes, who doesn't love that?

Delicious Cookies in Minutes

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Pillsbury Create 'n Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:

I love to bake, but so often I am pressed for time or don't have all the ingredients to make cookies from scratch.  The answer to my dilemma is these cookies from Pillsbury.  These cookies not only are easy to make, but they come out tasting like they are made from homemade.  I love these because they couldn't be easier.  Just preheat your oven, place the dough cookies on your baking sheet and bake for about ten minutes.  After they bake, they are warm and soft and taste homemade.  The cookies rise and are filled with quality ingredients.  The chocolate chips give such a decadent chocolate flavor you won't want to share.  The only downside to this product is that there are only 12 cookies per box, so when baking for a large crowd you will need to buy a few boxes.  The refrigerated cookie dough is perfect for families, because the cookies are so easy to make, even kids can do it.  There is no mixing and no measuring and they come out tasting great.  I love the chocolate chip variety, but they also make delicious flavors of peanut butter, sugar and oatmeal.  These cookies are great when you need a quick dessert, but be warned, they wll be gobbled up fast.