Other Baking Goods:

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Reduced Sugar Frosting - Vanilla

Pillsbury Reduced Sugar Frosting - Vanilla - Not a winner

from Madison, OH

Comments about Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Reduced Sugar Frosting - Vanilla:

My husband is a diabetic; and we try to keep as many sugar-free and low-sugar items in the house as possible. If we can find foods sweetened with Splenda, that would be our preference.

**Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Reduced Sugar Frosting - Vanilla** is sweetened with Splenda and has 50% less sugar than Pillsbury's regular Vanilla Frosting.

Serving Size is 2 Tablespoons (in what universe?) and contains 120 Calories, 7g of Fat (including 2g each Saturated and Trans Fat), 60mg of Sodium and 17g of Carbohydrates (including 10g of Sugars and 3g of Sugar Alcohol).

After Sugar, the next main ingredient is Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oils; and that's exactly what it tastes like. It has a strange, gluey texture and a flavor unlike any frosting I've ever had. The frosting is artificially flavored; and I certainly won't argue that point.

- **Contains Soybean Ingredients******

The only reason I would ever buy this frosting again is that it's low in sugar; but I'm going to do some more "buying and trying" before I would purchase this frosting again.