Other Meat & Seafoods:

Pilgrim's Pride Fresh Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts

Pilgrim's Pride fresh chicken breasts are DELICIOUS

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Pilgrim's Pride Fresh Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts:

I have tried a lot of chicken, both frozen and fresh. I usually purchase Tyson fresh chicken breasts, but one day Wal-Mart was out of that brand and had Pilgrim's Pride instead. I groaned to myself because shopping for gluten-free foods is not a particularly easy task.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Pilgrim's Pride fresh skinless boneless chicken breasts are labeled as gluten free. What a WONDERFUL thing for this company to do. I was still a bit apprehensive, because I was not sure if these would taste as good as Tyson.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they tasted BETTER to me than Tyson. They were very tender and and had a great taste and my whole family loved this chicken. Unfortunately, Wal-Mart only carried the Pilgrim's Pride fresh chicken breasts once. I have not seen them again. If I do see this product again at Wal-Mart, I will be sure to stock up.

The price was comparable to other brands of skinless boneless chicken breast. These are more expensive than the chicken on the bone, but I have found it to be easier to prepare, and I am not paying money for the bones and skin.

**My Viewpoint:**

**Pilgrim's Pride fresh skinless boneless chicken breasts** are the best chicken breasts I have eaten. The meat was fresh and very tender and I wish I could find this product again.