2.7
Jewelry and Accessory Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
PicturesOnGold.com

PicturesOnGold.com

2.7

Genius product that i never knew existed!

I have always loved my locket, but it had got to a stage over the years where the picture inside had become faded and tattered.

A friend mentioned Puictures on...Read complete review

A friend mentioned Puictures on Gold to me and told me they use laser engraved images and not paper images.

After arriving at the site i was also told i would get a lifetime guarantee and that the product was waterproof! No more removing the locket in showers and pools.

I absolutely love my locket and its brighter and clearer than my old paper one. I also had excellent customer service and help.

Cool concept and products but rude customer service for cost.

This website provides engraved jewelry, and what I ordered was two of the engraved photo lockets.  I picked silver ones and had two photos engraved on the inside of each one.  One side had a baby picture and the other an adult photo, they are gifts.  The benefits to the engraving is that it is waterproof and permanent, vs. the traditional lockets with glass frames.  The pictures are in color and you upload your own photos.  The cost for two was $170, and they were discounted because of an Easter 10% off special.  When they arrived I was reasonably happy with them.  The engraved photos looked dark on one of the lockets, so I didn't like that.  But it was acceptable.

My main problem was that they arrived in really cheap looking jewelry boxes.  The little paper ones with a rose glued on.  When I worked at a jewelry store those were the second cheapest boxes you could order.  When I used the website chat feature a customer service person named Douglas said that there had been a mistake in shipping and I should have recieved pretty velvet boxes.  When no replacements arrived I called the store.  The man who answered the phone was pretty rude, put me on hold without asking, and when he looked up my order said that "those lockets are cheap, only $20, and the velvet boxes are very expensive" and then hung up on me!  If the website AND customer service said I should get a quality product, then I should have got one. Plus, when I looked on their customer reviews, another customer showed their locket, the same SILVER ones with only ONE photo, and it arrived in a nice display box.

So, if you use this website you will get a neat product, but be prepared to put up with really rude New Yorkers who don't care about their product once they get the payment.

cheap garbage pretending to be jewelry

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

Flimsy cheap piece of metal barely qualifies as silver. Arrived scratched and smeared. Attempted to clean but finish came off. Looks terrible. Initially returned because they couldn't determine how to place my initials. Website configured wrong.
Ridiculous overpriced for thin piece of metal looks like it came from carnival machine. Save your money. Forget them.

Product Pricing
Total rip off for what they charge. Thin sliver looks like toy not jewelry.

Customer Service
would not return email requesting refund.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Paperthin Pendent

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

I purchased a build your own pendent for well over 300 dollars and received a paper thin pendent and necklace. The pendent is so thin the edges actually cut into my neck when I move. I would not recommend anyone purchasing from this company. Their website did not indicate the thinness of this piece in any way. Not by picture or in a word description. They obviously depend on the naivety of a customer, such as myself. Don't do it!

It hurts. It cuts into my skin.

Product Selection
Their website is deceptive

Product Pricing
They charge high prices for their gold and silver, well over the market value by weight.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Horrible customer service unprofessional

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

This score is because I cant give them anything less. The locket never made it although it was scheduled for next day service which was valentines day. They told me UPS said they delivered it not to me but to the leasing office. Did the office order this item or did I? I have been waiting for calls back for the last few weeks. The latest call back was suppose to be last Tuesday and here it is Thursday. I even put insurance on the item just in case something like this happened and was informed by not one but 2 of the only workers that answer the phone that nothing will be done about it because they mailed it off. Well when it comes to UPS a signature isn't required for the deliveries unless the company requires it. when you do sign for it, it isn't because you have to. If your not there UPS has the right to abandon your package (per UPS). When you live in a complex it is not be the best Idea for UPS to drop an item at the front door and leave it. To top it all off the leasing office didn't sign for it and said they never got it. They have been saying that since 2/14/14 the day UPS said it had been delivered. I am totally dissatisfied with the lack of respect, customer service and honesty I have gotten from this company. The reviews posted on their website are screened so you will never see any of the negative one. Every company has a dissatisfied customer every now and then. Posted this same review on their page, I bet you will never see it.

Great Personalized Gifts

Profile Image

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

Looking for a piece of jewelry for that special someone who has it all already? Picturesongold.com is the perfect website to check out then. This website features various categories of jewelry to choose from to personalize, from lockets to rings and charms. You can choose to submit to the website a color photo which can be applied to numerous jewelry options as a color photo design or a laser etched design. I ordered a locket for my grandma with a color photo and it turned out amazing. The design was true to the color of the photo I submitted and it arrived in a timely fashion during a holiday season. The customer service was also very helpful and fast in handling the questions I had about payments and gift wrapping. This website also features items such as sport jewelry for teams. In addition to traditional jewelry, you can find medical ID bracelets that can be personalized on this website. They also provide free shipping for orders over seventy-five dollars.

A Sterling Silver 2 Photo Heart Locket w Engeaved message

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

I ordered this product as a Christmas gift for my sister. I had heard about the company through word of mouth. They can laser engraved photos onto the locket so they last a long time.

Wow. The locket was absolutely gorgeous. The photos were crystal clear, and the engraving in script was beautiful. I highly recommend this company.

Engraved and laser etched solid gold locket

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

The service was outstanding, excellent communication with real people both via phone and email, and amazingly, received my order 2 business days after I placed it - all the way in Australia! I will definitely be buying from Pictures on Gold again.

Stay Clear Away-False Advertising

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

I ordered an advertised 1 inch gold locket and it was considerably smaller. And templates were to be sent as per this company's website states. After sending a photograph taken beside a rule to show how much small it was than 1 inch, I have not received a reply. The message has been sent to the information email as a specific employee numerous times. This place is a rip off.

Outstand customer service.

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

I placed an order of several items, one which was customized using my piece of jewelry. I was not very specific on how I wanted it done. From my very first contact via chat with Douglas, the whole process was a pleasure. I cannot wait to get my pieces and when I receive them, I will most definitely be writing up a review. Right now I can only speak of the customer service which is OUTSTANDING. I changed shipping methods mid-stream, changed the inscription mid-stream and even had to email a picture of what I wanted and it all went smoothly. I love a company that puts their customer's needs and wants first. This company has surpassed my expectations. Thank you Douglas!!

Fabulous laser engraving of my grand kids on beautiful locket.

Comments about PicturesOnGold.com:

I always wanted to have a picture of my grand kids engraved on to a locket. A friend of mine mentioned PicturesOnGold.com. So I gave it a try. The ordering process was so simple. I uploaded my photo, chose the engraving and chain I wanted and it went straight into my cart. I checked out. Didn't know what to expect. Boy, was I surprised when I received that package. Oh first let me say the locket (heart shape) was shipped in a beautiful black velvet box w a ribbon and enclosed in a larger black box. Wow, when I opened it I was so happy. The locket was gorgeous. The photo of my grand kids was so lifelike it was amazing, the colors were bold-just lovely. The whole process was very easy and the shipping was fast. I would highly recommend purchasing from them.

Genius product that i never knew existed!