Other Eyeshadows:
Physicians Formula

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow &

The Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner is one of my favorites. First, all of the Physicians Formula products are hypoallergenic and safe for people with sensitive skin. If your eyes often get irratated from makeup or if you wear contact lenses, I would recommend this product.

The Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner comes in several shades formulated for each specific eye color. I like that they are very shiny and make your eyes stand out. It is easy to apply the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, and it does seem to last all day. Each one is sold with 9 shades, so they can be blended. The shadow can be worn wet or dry, and it looks good both ways.

worth a try...

Physicians formula is a very unique brand. It has a variety of choices and a variety of colors. Their eyehsadow looks very shimmery, because it is. The good: beautiful colors, vibarant, works good wet, and its very different rfom a lot of brand. The bad: very expensive( i got it on sale, i dont think it is worth the full price), not as pigmented as it looks, and the packaging is different but annoying. would i reccomend this product? Well, if you get it for a reasonable price. Will i get more...Maybe not. if it were a little more pigmented i think i could have worked with it. i also wanted to point out that physicians formula does not have reasnable prices. But in the end every one is different some will love it to death and some will just hate it.

Great quality pigments for a drugstore brand!

from Phoenix

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
  • Blends Easily
  • Crease Resistant
  • Great Color
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Long Lasting
  • Silky Texture

Cons

• Everyday
    • Natural Effect
    • Smokey Effect

Comments about Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner - All Shades:

I love this eyeshadow! It has a smooth formula, highly pigmented and doesn't flake off. It is so easy to blend the colors. I wear this everyday! Only things I didn't like was the applicator (this isn't that big of a deal because I, and I'm sure most women, have a set of makeup brushes anyway. The "strips" are a bit thin so easy to pick up another adjacent color with a brush. Anyway, I think this is comparable to other high quality brands; I even have a Sephora brand that doesn't blend nearly as well as these!

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

Soft sexy eyes

This Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow does jut that - it enhances my eyes making them look alert, sexy yet soft all at the same time. The shimmer effect is sexy but also appropriate to use during the day. It is not an over the top type of shimmer more of a "hey look at my eyes" subtle type of shimmer. I usually do not like purchasing eye shadow kits because there is usually a color or two (or three) that I do not like in the kit. I can honestly say that I love all of the colors in this kit. I think the colors are all very complimentary and would look fantastic on any skin tone. I have fair skin and all of these shadows look great on me. I love that I can create a number of different looks using the various shades in this eye shadow kit. . I do have to do a "touch up" on my eye shadow during the middle of the day but I have oily skin which is the culprit and not the shadow. I do wear this shadow with an eye shadow primer. I find that works best for me. I also love the price tag of this eye shadow. I purchased mine at my local drug store because I had a coupon and loved the shades. I would compare this eye shadow to Lancome eye shadow. It is a very high quality eye shadow without the expensive price tag.

The only eye shadow you will need

from united states

I am in love with the new Physicians Formula shimmer strips eye shadow. I no longer have to get three or four different shades of the same color to do my various desired styles of eye shadow. Day time smoky eyes and night time smoky eyes can both be achieved with the same container. In addition, there are a wide variety of color options available. With the light, medium, and dark shades of you desired color available at once, it has drastically cut down the time I spend doing my make up in the morning or before going out with my girlfriends on the town. I use the applicator to use darker shades as eyeliner as well. As someone who is not a "make up person" I am so thankful that Physicians Formula has created a product like these amazing shimmer strips eye shadow to help me feel more confident about the appearance of my makeup. From work to play, I am covered! Thank you Physicians Formula!

High Quality Product

I love Physicians Formula eyeshadows. When I first began wearing makeup as a teenager, this was my first eyeshadow. Fond memories, and many years later I am still using the same product. The applicator that comes with the shadows has a unique angle to it which makes applying the shadow quick and easy. The 9 different color options make it possible to come up with endless combinations for your eyelids. So much fun, of the highest quality, and best of all - it's full of sparkle!

Eyeshadow that you can't get enough of! Physicians formula

from Nesconset,ny

I love physicians formula. Every product they make always is great and I have never had a problem with any of their products, I am usually extremely picky with makeup because I have spent a lot of money and wasted it because of trial and error. Every time there was a new makeup phase that seemed better than the last, I'd try it and it did not look the way they made it seem it would look. So when I was shopping for new eye shadows, I was already in the physicians formula area and was so happy to see they had eyeshadow. It looked amazing. It had numerous colors instead of 2 or 3 and came with an eyeshadow brush. When I first used it, that was it I absolutely loved it. It allowed me to play with the colors that were all beautiful. It was as good as the physicians formula face makeup. The design of the case is nice and what is even better was I noticed hoe much longer the eyeshadow stayed on without me having to put concealer underneath to keep on the eyeshadow all day. It's definitely worth trying.

Good product for the price

I love Physicians Formula eye shadows. They go well with very little falling off of the brush and stay on until I take it off at night. I do use a primer, but, there have been time that I have used this product without a primer and it still stays on most of the day. Using a primer or a moisturizer before application keeps it on longer. The neutral shades are my favorite, but, I like the variety of colors that they have. CVs has a sale on their Physicians Formula products quite often ,so i can get a couple of palettes to keep at work with me and i can freshen it up if i am going out with friends before I go home. (Or I don't have a chance to apply it before I go to work). Does not cake or get into the creases. Stays put once you put it on. Come off easily with just a couple of wipe with facial wash wipe. It has a magnetic closure top I don't have to worry about it opening up and getting on things.

Love the Lining Applicator

I purchased four Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner from a Rite Aid that had them on major sale. I had never tried them before and I must say that I am in love with them! They are strong colors and I don't have to use too much to get the full effect of the color. I also love the brush that comes with the shadow because I can line with it, both on top and under my eyes with great precision, and I can also fill in with the applicator as well. It takes me all of about 30 seconds to get the perfect look with my shadow color pallets and I love how I can mix and match and try new looks without having to have a bunch of different eye shadow containers out. I love that each container has a really dark shade and a really light shade and everything in between. Makes it easy to do a smokey eye, or just a lined out look. I would recommend this to all women who are looking for a strong lining and coloring shadow.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Shadow is wonderful!

from Navarre, FL

I love Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips. I have eight of the different eye color sets. I don't follow the specific eye color for each palette, because I love the vibrant colors of each. I usually don't use them in the trios they're matched in for shading the lid, crease and highlight. I like having basically mini palettes of colors to choose from, rather than forking over money for a larger more cumbersome eyeshadow palette.

Another plus is the ability to use the shadows wet or dry. I love to use the dark black and brown or a bright color with a wet brush then apply it as eyeliner. It smoothes on well, and has a nice formula.

I prefer to use my own eyeliner brush over the one it comes with, but the brush is adequate. I bought the palette for the colors not the brush.

I do wish they'd come out with matte color palettes with no shimmer in them. Most eyeshadows on the market are all shimmer and glitter, but sometimes I just want a matte color, not something so reflective, just vibrant.

Overall, I recommend these palettes to anyone who loves colorful, or smokey eyeshadows!

The vibrant, colorful shades

from Parkersburg, WV

I love this Physician's formula shimmer strips custom eye enhancing shadows and liner. It has all different color selection which matches with my mood, my ethnic clothes' colors. I used to struggle to find brights eye shadow colors to match with my ethnic bright dresses. When I first time saw this Physician's formula's shimmer strips custom eye enhancing shadow with lines, I was amazes. They hace excellent color slelction to match with any colr outfit. I have four different packs of these. I just boght them at the very first time and I might buy a few more as they came up with another range of colors recently. Its easy to carry with me when I travel. I travel with all my cosmetics and Physician's formula's shimmer stripa custom ey enhancing shadow and liner is a part of my routine and I recently bought a whole lot of them to gift them to my sister, niece and my sister in law. I am sure they are going to love it. I loved these colors and the quality of Physician's fomula so much, so I thoght I should share it to my family and friends. So, I bought a lot of them to give out as a gift.

For last few years I had been using Physician's formula cosmetics and make up and I am really satisfies with the quality of this and the wide range of selection they have introduces. My skin doesn;t get any reaction when I sue Physician's formula products. I wish they come up with lipsticks too some day and nail polishes too as nail polish and a lipstick are my essentials in cosmetics. I am sure when they wil introduce nail polish and a lipsticj, they will come up with a wide range of colors to chose. I am hoping it comes out soon.

Love PF's Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Palette!

from Berkeley, CA

Because one of my local drugstores was having a great sale, I could not help but pick up some Physician's Formula products. I was really drawn to the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner palettes because I liked the design of the packaging. I ended up purchasing the palette for Hazel Eyes from the Pop! Collection. I heard really good reviews about this particular palette, especially because of all of the dupes, and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I feel that the variety of colors offered for the palette is good, and the pigmentation of the shadows themselves is great. I do not know if I would use the eyeshadows in combination with one another as the product guide suggests, but I usually do not follow those anyway. At regular price, I probably would not pick this product up, just because I feel that it is on the expensive side for a drugstore product.