3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Organic wear mascara is a thubs up!

I have had allergies to many cosmetics, and have had a very hard time finding mascara that would not irritate my eyes. I switched over to organic make up a few years ago, but it was a struggle to find anything that worked well. Mascara is not something I like to go without, so I kept up the search for the perfect mascara. The Physicians Formula Organic wear happened to be on sale at my local store so I thought I'd give it a try. I must say that I was very happy with the outcome! The mascara was smooth looking when I opened it up, though the brush seemed a little weak to me. I wasn't sure the brush would hold up over time. However, the brush is still doing fine all these many weeks later. There is no drying out and clumping up of mascara on the brush. My eyes have had no problems with the Organic wear at all. This one is a keeper. There are a couple of things that are a bit of a draw back however. The Organic wear mascara does not dry very fast. After I applied the mascara one time, I had to sneeze and ended up with eyelash marks on my face. I also noticed that the mascara tends to run when you have watery or teary eyes. But, the package did not say waterproof, so that is a normal situation with most mascaras. All in all, I give Physicians Formula Organic wear two thumbs up!

Just Because It Says Organic Doesn't Mean It's Better

I don't wear a lot of make up, but do like to on special occasions or when the mood strikes. I bought Physician's Formula Organic Wear mascara for two reasons - one, because it had a rebate which made it practically free, and two, because it was organic and I do my best to keep toxins out of my home and body. I was very disappointed.

It smells funny, I don't care for the rubber brush because it doesn't do much to make my lashes look longer but will cake on the mascara very quickly, and probably the most disappointing thing is how irritating it is to my eyes. As long as I don't cry or sweat or otherwise get my lashes wet while wearing it so it gets into my eyes, it's fine...but if that happens, it makes my eyes STING so badly! Not what you'd expect from a "natural origin" product, for sure...although, jalpenos are of a natural origin, and getting those in your eyes would sting too. But still, I've never had that kind of irritation with a regular mascara.

Overall, I was completely let down by this product. It did come in an interesting and pretty container (mine looks different from the photo beside the title), but I also found that to be bulky and uncomfortable to hold and use. Nice idea, Physician's Formula, but I think you better go back to the drawing board and rethink your organic mascara. I will just try not to cry when I use it, but then I want to cry when I put it on...I think I'll pitch it and find something else. Glad I didn't pay much for it! Bottom line: "Organic" doesn't always mean better.

Natural Finish

from TN

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara gives my lashes such a natural, soft look. I wear this when I want a more natural look, but the best thing about his mascara is that it is free of dyes and other artificial ingredients.

This mascara never fails, it is my go-to for a more natural look.

Ease of Application
You simply swipe this mascara over your lashes and go.

• Ease of Application:

It's original, helps me so much and it doesn't clump! awesome!

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I recently bought this drug-store brand mascara. It's a little pricey compared to other drugstore brands, but it's super worth it! Long wear, and it's also natural! I've been looking for a mascara that makes my lashes voluminous, and curls them just perfectly! It's for sure now my number one mascara.

Not for sensitive eyes.

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

Not for sensitive eyes. I bought this because I have sensitive eyes. I wear mascara and my eyes get itchy or red and irritated. I have yet to find a mascara that I can wear and hoped this would work. sadly it did not work, after wearing for a couple days my eyes became itchy again and turned all red and blotchy. It seems like it would be fine for regular people who do not have eye issues.

seems like a good mascara if you don't need it for sensitive eyes

Ease of Application
Good application, no clumping

Great Every Day Mascara

from Tatamy, PA

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I was honestly pretty skeptical about this mascara. I thought that an organic makeup would not have the modern ingredients that really have impact. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this product applies as a consistent and clump-free mascara. The wand is fairly large, but not cumbersome. When I swiped it on my lashes, it separated and coated very well. The consistency of the makeup is just a tiny bit watery, so that it can be spread along the lashes quite easily. Sometimes I find that part of my lashes will be darker and thicker than the rest, but this was not the case with this mascara. There was also no smearing that I sometimes find with mascara. I wouldn't say that this is a dramatic mascara, but it provides a great, easy to apply every day makeup. It's dramatic enough to have impact but not so over the top that lashes look artificial. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.

my favorite mascara

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

i really really love the physicians formula organic wear 100% natural origin mascara. i absolutely love that it doesnt have those nasty toxic chemicals inside it. it covers very well. it looks great on my eyes and doesnt get clumpy. it doesnt leave little pieces of mascara on my cheek at the end of the day like some do. it dries like normal mascara. the only thing that bothered me about this mascara was if i cried or it was really hot and humid out to where it would drip or somehow get into my eye it would burn. after i finished a whole bottle i think my eyes got used to it though. it is very easy to apply. it doesnt go on all thick and doesnt go on too thin to where you cant even tell if you put any on. i thought that getting a more natural mascara it wouldnt work very well or would look all wierd but i was wrong. it looks just like other mascara. i couldnt see any difference between the two. im not going back to any other mascaras.

• Ease of Application:

Not bad for a more natural mascara

from Bandon, OR

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I used this for about six months. It wasn't terrible, just not awesome like my favorite not natural brand. It seemed to have a waxier consistency that took some getting used to. The color was a bluish black. I hated the wand- usually I use sample sizes because its easiest for me to control- this was quite awkward with the funny leaf. I've used better brushes- this one seemed to not be fine enough to avoid clumps. The packaging is kind of cheesy but did look unique with my other makeup. Still, its got more natural ingredients than a standard mascara and you don't have to find a natural products store to buy this because I saw them at any drugstore.

What a great company

from Pismo Beach, CA

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I have recently started using physcian formula products and I am loving them them. the mascara is great, i really like the packaging and the applicator wand. i do find that it smears a little towards the end of the day, but is very easy to wash off after a long day

• Ease of Application:

Great if you have sensitive eyes

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I have tried this mascara before and have noticed some few things about it--First, it does not have that "funny" mascara scent that you get when you first open it to use it. I have also noticed that it comes off a lot easier than other mascaras that I have tried. It dries out a lot faster than I'm used to, but I know it's natural and that's why I have used it.

• Ease of Application:

Organic wear mascara is a thubs up!

from Elizabethtown, PA

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

The best all-natural Mascara!

from Wenatchee, WA

Comments about Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara:

I purchased the two pack of this mascara about 12 months ago.  I recently opened the second wand/package of mascara and it is in excellent condition - not dried up or flaky.  When it comes to my daily routine, a minimalistic view of makeup is used.  I have tried numerous types of mascara only to find that it flakes off half way through the day into my eyes and causes irritation.  Being a contact lens wearer, I am consious of what is near my eyes.  This mascara has never flaked off into my eyes.  It has gotten runny when in the swimming pool or at the beach, but that is to be expected.

It was never marketed as "waterproof".  It does however stay on all day with out fading or rubbing off on my face or upper eye area.  I love the fact that I don't have to worry about it being in places on my face other than my eyelashes.

It is also made of all natural products like all Physcians Formula products are, and I absolutely love that!