View more all in one printers

4.1

4.1

Solid printer

from San Diego, CA

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

This is my first all-in-one printer and I must say it does a solid job. It's easy to use and the small screen included the printer does enable me do tasks such as copying and printer head cleaning without requiring to use my computer as well. I never got around to setting up the wifi with the printer but I believe it is possible. Despite it being a solid printer is all tasks it is built to do, one issue that I have which is absolutely preventing me from giving this printer 5 stars is how often I have to replace the ink.

Very good at all tasks it is built to do (printing, scanning, copying) with no issues whatsoever.

Copy Quality
The copy quality is first rate. I believe it's about as good, if not better ,than the copying machines in offices.

Ink/Paper Use
The printer could be better in ink efficiency. I see myself replacing the ink every few months.

Very straightforward and easy to use.

The construction is 100% plastic however the plastic is high quality and built to last.

The design does no bother me whatsoever but it's also not aesthetically pleasing as well.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

HP photosmart printer sucks ink, and wireless is terrible.

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

I use my printer alot, but not for photos.  There is no way you can buy ink and photo paper for nearly the cost or quality of having them printed somewhere professionally.

This printer sucks ink like a vampire sucks blood.  It is ridiculous.  I find that I don't print alot of things just for this reason-it simply costs to much.  I print out of necessity, and my poor kids can't print their webkinz stuff cuz mommy says it uses too much ink!!

As to the quality of the machine-also very subpar.  It gets a paper jam every 5 or so sheets.  Considering that it is wireless, and therefore not by my laptop, it is a huge inconvenience when you think you've printed what you need-then you find that not only did it jam, but it wasted 10 sheets of paper with a line across each one as it shoved paper through.

The wireless is horrific.  Printer offline. Printer offline. I see that at least 2 times per week, and have to reset the entire machine.

There is a reason this printer is cheap. It sucks. Don't buy it.

HP Quality

from Middle Grove, NY

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

A very high quality printer that is easy to set up wirelessly right out of the box. Comes with nice software that makes it simple to install and print. Use it mostly for text, but tried a photo and was impressed with how it came out. It is now framed and on my desk. It looks good too.

The HP photosmart B209A is great wireless printer!!!

from Biloxi, MS

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

This is my first wireless printer I have purchased and I love it so far. The wireless option allows me to sit anywhere in my house and print files. The printer will also print hooked up if you do not have a router to connect to. You can also plug in USB and three other memory card types and print directly. It has the function to print photos directly from the printer or from the hook ups mentioned earlier. It can also scan and print documents and pictures. The photo paper has it's own separate area that is kept relatively dark to keep the photo paper fresh. The ink for the printer is split into five separate containers; they're cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and photo black. The refills are not too expensive and can be found at most retailers. This printer has worked masterfully and I have been more than satisfied with it's performance so far. The print documents and pictures are clear and crisp. The paper does not seem to jam like alot of printers i have used. They also print out fast!

Don't Buy This!

from Allston, MA

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

The HP All-In-One InkJet Printer comes off as a good printer: touchscreen, fast printing, and little hassle. But underneath it guzzles ink like you've never seen before. This was my only concern, but that's enough to avoid it.                                                                                                                                                                                   The first month or so we had it, everything was fine. We had documents printed lightning-fast, the touchscreen was a useful feature, and we never had to fix it at all. But then suddenly, we had to start buying more and more ink more often. Now nobody in the family is allowed to print anything unless it's important. Having to buy ink every week at 40 bucks a cartridge pack, this printer is definitely something you should avoid. Not that I've found an hp printer yet that I *didn't* say that about.

Loving the HP B209A all in one wireless printer

from Latonia, KY

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

Everything has gone wireless nowadays, we have two wireless laptops and it was becoming more of a chore to print documents and photos and whatever else because we would have to plug the laptop into the port then unplug it when done. the printer we we had prior to the HP B209A all in one was also made by HP which we were really happy with so we felt really good upgrading to another HP. The price was really great for the quality of this product, the design is also really nice. It was really easy to set up, instruction are easy and pretty dummy proof which is great for those who not too tech savy.................It is great to print without wires and the quality of the prints are the best. photos print vivid and bright like photo shop quality. you will get a lot of prints out of the ink, plus the ink is very inexpensive which saves tons. It is a super printer and we are very happy with it.

HP Photosmart Plus Printer is a great value for your money

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

The HP Photosmart Plus All in One printer/scanner/copier prints great quality documents, but the photos leave a little to be desired (7/10).  The wireless feature is very nice considering the ridiculous amount of cords surrounding the computer.  The ink is reasonable priced and lasts quite a while, just beware when buying a refill of the black ink.  On more than one occasion I've purchased the wrong type and it would not fit into the printer.  There is a black specifically for photos and one that is multipurpose. Do not buy the photo black as it will not fit. The touchscreen menu makes this all-in-one extremely easy to use.

This HP B209A printer is a great deal for the price!

from Hayfield, MN

Comments about HP Photosmart Plus All-In-One Printer B209a:

I have owned several printers in my life and all of them have been HPs.  Each updated model makes me happier than the previous one.

I had a perfectly working HP printer but when I upgraded to Windows7 my non-HP scanner was no longer compatible.

I purchased the HP B209A wireless printer/scanner.  I love it!  It prints and scans wonderfully and the fact that it is wireless makes it perfect!

So easy to hook up, install and use too!