Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting 3-in-1 Shower Gel

Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting 3-in-1 Shower Gel

Great body wash

Comments about Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting 3-in-1 Shower Gel:

I really like all Philosophy products, and the Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting three in one Shower Gel is no exception. This products works as a body wash, shampoo, and bubble bath. It has a great scent that smells exactly like frosting. It's not too overwhelming of a scent: it has just the perfect amount of frosting scent.

The shower gel and bubble bath work great to leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized after I use it. Also, a little goes a long way, so you don't have to worry about going thru this bottle quickly.

In terms of the shampoo use for this product, it gets my hair clean and does not make it oily, but it does not work the best to keep my hair moisturized and frizz free. I would say the shampoo is better for someone who has fine hair, because it creates a lot of volume and texture.

This has a great scent that leaves your skin and hair smelling nice all day long.

Yummy Scent but Lacking

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting 3-in-1 Shower Gel:

I think I have tried almost every single Philosophy shower gel out there and this is unfortunately not one of their best options.

I loved the idea of a shower gel that smells like frosting (I love their Coconut Frosting gel) but this fell a little short. The scent is very subtle and does not linger on the skin and hair like the other Philosophy shower gel scents do. It's pleasant enough, but it's just that - pleasant - without being anything spectacular.

I also found it a bit lacking in the shower gel department. It foamed up on my pouf, but not as well as some of the others I've tried. As a bubble bath it didn't provide the masses of bubbles that I've come to expect from a Philosophy product. It worked perfectly well, but it wasn't overly great.

Overall, this was a good enough product, but it didn't provide the wonderful experience I've come to expect from a Philosophy gel and left me a bit disappointed.